Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Help Chicken fleas.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies

So the last 3 years we have been batteling fleas. We have tried everything. Got frontline from the vet , didn't work. I have tried Dawn dishsoap, I have tried Vinager, Cooking oils, various shampoos and so on. So the first year we thought we were dealing with dog fleas, then the next year we thought it was cat fleas, we have a number of stray cats around here and so we treated and treated and nothing.

My SIL comes over and says you got chicken fleas. Well we do have 2 farms on either side of us and atleast one of them has chickens. How in the world do you treat for chicken fleas on your pets. I got 3 cats and a dog. I bath them regularly I dont have carpet in my house just yet , so I am only dealing with sub floors.

What do I do? I thought for sure they were getting ready to go dormant for the year and it would be easier to get rid of them, however I am finding that they are now running rampent through the whole house and I am now getting attacked by the little buggers. Im having a flea uprising in my house and I think they are plotting to off me first.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)