Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When I was 13

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I knew this girl who was VERY messed up and mentally ill.
She tried convincing everyone that she had kids, was pregnant, had miscarriages, etc.
When people stopped believing her she started telling people that my step-dad raped me (not true) and that I was pregnant (not true). She also told everyone that a friend of mine and I had sex when all we did was sit on the same bed together. A few months later she started a rumour that I was pregnant with his child :-/
From my understanding she still does this today. Goes around and tells people that she has kids that aren't hers and stuff.
Did you know anyone like this?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:40 AM

Absolutely NOT.

I don't associate with raving lunatics.....well I try not to anyway, lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:42 AM
1 mom liked this
Unfortunately she was in my school so I couldn't avoid her. She would pick random people and target them for her rumours. She obviously needed psychiatric help, looking back, it was sad.

Quoting Sassy762:

Absolutely NOT.

I don't associate with raving lunatics.....well I try not to anyway, lol

elliem87
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Why does it bother you so much still?

If she is crazy, people will see it.
SnapShotMama
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Creepy...I knew a girl named ashley in highschool that was like that!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:44 AM
It wouldn't bother you that she started a rumour that could have landed someone in jail?

Quoting elliem87:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:45 AM
This girl's name is Amanda.

Quoting SnapShotMama:

SnapShotMama
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Maybe they are long lost twins! Lol this girl actually did end up pregnant. .not sure by what..I mean..who...but yeaaa

Quoting Anonymous:

This girl's name is Amanda.

Quoting SnapShotMama:

Mom2RSD
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:47 AM
I went to school with a girl who freshman year had apparently gotten pregnant 6 times, had 5 abortions and 1 miscarriage. She had been engaged 2x, once to a millionaire. Sophmore year she had been raped 3 times... gotten pregnant each time and 2 times apparently had miscarriages at 20ish weeks. Seriously, I was amazed that people actually believed her. It is so sad that people lie like that
BekahBrownEyes
by NoLies on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:47 AM
Yes. In jr high. She was this Pentecostal girl, we were friends. ..kind of. She had the long hair, had to wear long skirts and no make up. She spread a rumor about herself that she was having sex with a 45 year old man . Everyone thought she was nasty for having sex with an old man. She was really messed up, one time she got a note from one of the popular boys saying he liked her. Well these boys were known for giving fake notes to girls to humiliate them. She asked me what to do and I told her to ignore it, that it was a trick. She then accused me of wanting her new boyfriend. I told her she was nuts and later she sent me a note saying she was gonna kick my ass. She tried to fight me in the courtyard but I refused to hit her. I just dodged her attempts to hit me. We never talked again after that. She is still nuts.Years later she still spread the rumor that she screwed old men.
elliem87
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:48 AM
I'm not bashing, I'm just asking why it still does.

Quoting Anonymous:

It wouldn't bother you that she started a rumour that could have landed someone in jail?

Quoting elliem87:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured