Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

For you divorced mommas:I have a question

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

Have you ever woke up one day and say why did I marry this piece of work? The more I think about my husband, the more I realize he was a huge mistake. He is just one ball of misery and does nothing to change it. When I try to change it, he talks me out of it.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:53 AM
I did and that played a big part in why I divorced him
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:58 AM

I always thought I could change him. Now I have come to relize that he is whom he is. I get angry and tell him as long as we are not happy you are content.

Quoting Fields456:

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:00 AM
You can't change someone unless they want to change

Quoting Anonymous:

I always thought I could change him. Now I have come to relize that he is whom he is. I get angry and tell him as long as we are not happy you are content.

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:02 AM

My husband taught me that. I am pregnant but when this pregnancy ends I am ending it with him. I am not sure if he sees it coming though. We fight all the time now. I cannot stand him anymore.

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Fields456:

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:22 AM
Good luck

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband taught me that. I am pregnant but when this pregnancy ends I am ending it with him. I am not sure if he sees it coming though. We fight all the time now. I cannot stand him anymore.

Quoting Fields456:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Fields456:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
csxt99
by Jennifer on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:25 AM

I haven't felt that way about my ex-husbands, but I sure have felt that way about the father of my oldest daughter.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:25 AM

Yes......I did (except we weren't married....thank god)

And I kicked his ass out right then.......threw his clothes out the bedroom window and threw his car keys in the neighbors yard ( mean viscous rottweiler was in the yard also , lol) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:27 AM
I did! I was just over it after being married for 10 years
want10more
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:31 AM

heh yup. i am divorced now. and omigosh so happy! the happiest thing in my divorce i think is that i worked batshit crazy to help out my sons relationship w/ his argh dad. and now? they have a good relationship. just never get the kids in the middle, tho i know it's hard. sometimes ya gotta just hang up, and keep the line open for the kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:11 AM

We want diffrent things in our lives. I want to own a business and to work for myself. My husband wants to work for someone else. We started a cleaning gig and there were times where I had to bribe him to help me. When we got fired from jobs my husband was always clueless. I said it was your sucky attitude and he would deny it. My husband only tells the kids when they are doing something wrong. He never spends one on one with the kids. Our oldest cannot stand him and our dd is becoming the same way. I got annoyed with my husband tonight so he took the van and left. I have OB appointment tommorow that I cannot miss and I have no clue where he is at. He has our only vehicle right now. I could write a book on this piece of shit.

Quoting want10more:

heh yup. i am divorced now. and omigosh so happy! the happiest thing in my divorce i think is that i worked batshit crazy to help out my sons relationship w/ his argh dad. and now? they have a good relationship. just never get the kids in the middle, tho i know it's hard. sometimes ya gotta just hang up, and keep the line open for the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)