Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

husbands dog

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

I went in our room to try and get some from DH and walked in to find that his damned dog (It is his because if it was up to me the dog would be gone.) shat on the floor. I woke up DH and told him to clean it but he flat out refused to clean up HIS DOGS SHIT. I am seriously tempted to put it in a bag and put it on his face... or just something immature and outlandish. WWYD?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2RSD
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:58 AM
I would clean it up
csxt99
by Jennifer on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Put it in his lunchbox.  He can have a brownie suprise at work.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:00 AM

I seriously considered it but considering I always have to clean fucking everything he is cleaning this up. I am putting my foot down. I am tired of being my husand's bitch.

Quoting Mom2RSD:

I would clean it up

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:02 AM

Put his shoes on top of the shit and when he puts them on he will step in. He will have to clean it up then

katcorey616
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Clean up the dog shit off my floor and then intentionally stew... until I figured out a way to let him know I was pissed, and not going to allow a dog to mess on my floor. Especially a dog I didn't want. I may even put it in his shoe or his lunchbox.... probably both!!
katcorey616
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:04 AM
1 mom liked this
[quote name="csxt99" id="0"]

Put it in his lunchbox.  He can have a brownie suprise at work.

[/
quote]

Yum scooby snacks.. Lmbo great minds think alike
imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:05 AM

I don't know but I am about to go eat my chocolate frosting in the fridge.  Dirty sanchez?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:05 AM

This dog is usually behaved but tonight he lost his damned mind. This is the second time he has done this on our floor tonight. Maybe I should just tell DH that if he doesn't pick it up I will be getting rid of the dog asap..

Quoting katcorey616:

Clean up the dog shit off my floor and then intentionally stew... until I figured out a way to let him know I was pissed, and not going to allow a dog to mess on my floor. Especially a dog I didn't want. I may even put it in his shoe or his lunchbox.... probably both!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:07 AM

I have this idea. I will go ahead and clean it up but tomorrow I will drive his dog to my moms and have her babysit him for the day and tell DH that I got rid of the dog since he refused to clean the shit...

katcorey616
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:10 AM
Well maybe the dog is sick, and you can have him take him to the vet and ill pray he poops in his car or your husband will stub his big toe in the morning for not cleaning up his dogs poop!! Lol I'm just kidding..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured