Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

EDIT!!! THIS is the reason the military is considering placing dress code when off duty!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 328 Replies
6 moms liked this
You won't believe this! The other night, there was this young, military guy out with his wife and kids at a play place. This guy was actually wearing a t-shirt, jeans and boots!! The t-shirt was fitted, the jeans were slightly loose but he had on a belt. The boots were those tan, timberland boots. To top it off, he was wearing his DOG TAGS!!! Can you believe that!? Shocking, I know. No other jewelry besides his wedding ring and military issued watch.

This is exactly the reason that the military is thinking of implementing a dress code for members when they are off duty. Things like that should be banned! People like this give our military a bad name! Agree or disagree?

edit

Ok guys, it's me, Jenna. I made this post to prove a point. The guy in question was my Dh. In a post I made a few days ago (about something completely unrelated ) , this was brought up. Someone went on my instagram and got a pic of my Dh (I posted it on page 6 I think ). In that post, people were basically saying what I said in the OP here. That he was a disgrace for dressing like that. That people like him were the reason that the military is thinking of implementing a dress code. That he shouldn't be allowed out like that in public etc etc. And everyone seemed to be concurring. So I decided to do a little social experiment. My theory was 100% correct. The only reason people were saying those things was because it was me. Had people not known whom it was in reference to, no one would have thought there was anything scandalous about his outfit. It just goes to show that I am ALWAYS "wrong " here, even when I'm not. All of you who sit there and say you're not hating on me just becAuse it's me are full of it. You have to find SOMETHING to bitch about. Even if it's made up. Case and point...
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nooklover817
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Following

Lol I made first on a 504 post! Lmfao
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:01 PM
I don't understand.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:02 PM

LOL at the spinoff

Anonymous
I don't get it
Anonymous
Are you drunk
jojo_382
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM
I don't get it
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Ummm....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Am I missing something here? I don't see the problem.

P.V.Hawkwind
by Ruby Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Quoting jojo_382:

I don't get it

mommyof11050307
by Platinum Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Wtf
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)