Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do I ask God or forgiveness for something I did to someone else.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I was taking the high road and trying to avoid the negative and nasty behavior of someone. I messed up and lashed out in a negative way. Will god forgive me? No one was hurt physically.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I think it just works where you get on your knees and say "God forgive me for I have sinned" and then God doesn't respond but he forgives you anyway.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I dont believe in God but I remember from when I was growing up and going to catholic church every Sunday that the chuch/bible says god forgives every ones sins... So if you are a believer as god for forgivness I am sure in your heart you will feel better.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Just open your heart to God and ask him for forgiveness

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:53 AM
All our sins are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ - once you have repented and turned to Him, nothing can separate you from Him.
LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:57 AM
If you are truely remorseful just tell him you are sorry for what you have done, you know it was wrong, and end it with "through jesus, amen"
quirky_mama
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:04 PM

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 john 1:9

If you are a child of God then yes, all things will be forgiven. In Matthew 5:23-24 Jesus made reference to amending relationships. If you have sinned against someone else it would be best to ask for forgiveness. Wheather or not they choose to except it is their problem.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN