Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my confession im a stalker

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
4 years ago dh and I seperated for 9 no the. He dated a girl we went to high school with. He did it because he knew it would hurt me. And it did its something I can't fully forgive him for. This girl has been in and out of our relationship since high school. (We started dating in 11th grade... we are 30 now) when we seperated I kind of went crazy I cried every single day... seriously every single day. Well I made a fake Facebook added a bunch of random people and them as well.

Now its 4 years later and I still sign into this fake profile to check on this girl. I can't get over it.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:51 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:53 AM
2 moms liked this

I highly (and very sincerely) recommend that you get some counseling for this obsession.   If he finds out about it (and he will, eventually) it could destroy your marriage.   Trust is the most important thing in a relationship -- and you are completely violating his with your actions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:57 AM
I know I need the help to get over it. The whole time WD have been together this one girl has always been an issue he would bring her up to hurt me. So now I can't let it go. Its like I have to know what's so great about her. I'm 30 and this has been going on since 11th grade. It has stopped since we got back together 4 years ago he has never brought her up again. Its ME who can't get over it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I highly (and very sincerely) recommend that you get some counseling for this obsession.   If he finds out about it (and he will, eventually) it could destroy your marriage.   Trust is the most important thing in a relationship -- and you are completely violating his with your actions.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
imandia4
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:58 AM

You are just having fun huh?

Tairy-Hesticles
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:59 AM
Hmmmm.... I think you will be the next episode of Deadly Women, Fatal Encounters , or Nightmare Next Door
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:01 AM
I know how that is. Ive been there. But I dumped the asshole and my life is drama free and im happier.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:01 AM
I wish but this is totally true. I also stalk her pinterest as well. Laugh at her fake wedding board and then laugh even harder when she posts about how she wishes she was married. Bitch is as single as the day is long.

Quoting imandia4:

You are just having fun huh?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
Trust me I agree I could torture this girl and not even bat an eye. Thankfully she lives out of state.

Quoting Tairy-Hesticles:

Hmmmm.... I think you will be the next episode of Deadly Women, Fatal Encounters , or Nightmare Next Door

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:03 AM
Since we got back together things have been great. He hasn't mentioned her and has admitted to me he went to her becausehe knew it would hurt me. Well he succeeded, and I can't get over it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I know how that is. Ive been there. But I dumped the asshole and my life is drama free and im happier.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:03 AM

You need to talk to a therapist. 

I can tell you that there's NOTHING "so great" about her except he can use her to hurt you.  There never was anything great about her.  She was used by him and now it's haunting you and making you feel insecure and inferior.  It's all about how you feel about yourself.  Go see a therapist and let this person help you get to a place where you can feel better about yourself and you will in turn forget about this other woman.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured