Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update - Unlimited FS & Walmart. Walmart pays the difference.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies

Apparently Walmart will pay for their stupidity.  And all those who bought  food when the FS cards didn't have a limit will have their cards zeroed out for the month and the difference that will not be covered by FS walmart will take in loss.  

Again these people are trash that did this.  But Walmart will have to raise their prices to make up for all the loss, so they will pay in other ways.

walmart should of just put up signs like I had seen in another store this weekend saying The system was not working sorry we can not use bet ATM.....

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:18 AM
4 moms liked this

No good deed goes unpunished........now, in the future in such crises they will close their doors and let the people work it out on their own, as they should as there are no people left in this world worth doing the right thing for!

momof6nokc
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:19 AM

No good deed goes unpunished....

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:20 AM
5 moms liked this

SMH, IMO those who were buying more than they new they had on their cards should be kicked off the system and charge with felony theft if they qualify. 

There is no excuse for buying a thousand dollars worth of shit when you know good and god damn well you only get 300 a month.

*If you read my post and there are mistakes in my spelling or grammar please note that I never learned either in school and I am currently learning them now. If you see a mistake POLITELY point it out and I'll be more than happy to correct my mistake. Here's a fun little siggy for your enjoyment. *

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:27 AM
I agree with this. People get so caught up in the moment but eventually it will, or at least should, catch up with you.

Quoting ButterMeUp:

SMH, IMO those who were buying more than they new they had on their cards should be kicked off the system and charge with felony theft if they qualify. 

There is no excuse for buying a thousand dollars worth of shit when you know good and god damn well you only get 300 a month.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Good deed? It was walmart. I'm sure it was greed.

Quoting momof6nokc:

No good deed goes unpunished....

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:30 AM
4 moms liked this
Hopefully Walmart will get the card numbers of the leeches that stole from them and press theft charges. Once again DHS refuses to hold welfare users responsible for their actions. Pathetic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Sad that these people aren't deducted against future months.  Walmart should not be held responsible for the bad choices of their customers.

ReaIisticBeauty
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:34 AM
Good
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree.

Those people should be kicked off, prosecuted, and made to repay everything they spent.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sad that these people aren't deducted against future months.  Walmart should not be held responsible for the bad choices of their customers.

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this
And then we'll get to watch as everyone calls Wal-Mart evil for letting babies starve to death because of a glitch lasting 12 or so hours.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

No good deed goes unpunished........now, in the future in such crises they will close their doors and let the people work it out on their own, as they should as there are no people left in this world worth doing the right thing for!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)