Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate talking on the phone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Seriously HATE it. I am on the phone all freaking day at work. I don't want to be on it at home too. I would rather text. SO....loves to talk on the phone when he is out of town. Me...it makes me nuts. Anyone else hate talking on the phone?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I'm the same way.I've never been a phone person.

mtdew
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I hate it too; I cringe when I hear my phone ring. 

Jodee24
by Gold Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:35 PM
Yes both my hubby and I HATE talking on the phone. All friends and family now know to only call us for a reason not to just chit chat. Lol
Jessbecause85
by Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:37 PM
I hate it too but only bc I can't retain anything that's said to me.. It's easier for me to understand and pay attention when I can just read it or speak to someone in person
tcfla
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:38 PM

hate it!!!! 

lilbit53009
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:39 PM

i feel the same way...except for if it's my husband. i never cared about talking to him on the phone if he was away. we could sit in silence for all i care it's just the fact it's him.

anyone else...text me

i'm not a people person anyways tho

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:41 PM

I used to not mind it.  But with my job now I am on the phone all day....and then in the evening for emergencies.  I have to carry a work blackberry.  It goes off all the damn time.  HATE IT. 

Last night when he called I lasted long enough to tell him goodnight, miss you and love you. 

Quoting lilbit53009:

i feel the same way...except for if it's my husband. i never cared about talking to him on the phone if he was away. we could sit in silence for all i care it's just the fact it's him.

anyone else...text me

i'm not a people person anyways tho

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Me too. I usually don't even answer my phone. I have to answer my work phone and I don't mind that but yeah Don't call me unless someone is dying, then leave me a message so I know! lol

BeAuTiFuL.BLiSs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:44 PM
If I'm talking to someone I like it doesn't bother me. Lol.

wixychixy
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I hate it because of anxiety.  Talking on the phone is almost impossible for me, especially if I don't know the person.  I have had breakdowns several times because I get nervous and start stuttering then I get upset because I can't calm myself down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)