Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cruel disgusting people.... *Update*

Mobile Photo

This is my baby kitty, Cooper. I have no idea how old he is or anything.

I rescued him from my moms neighbor. I heard them talking and heard the words ‚ÄĚstupid cat" and "the grill" so I kept listening. They were saying something about finding this poor kitten and the next thing I heard was poor kitten cries and the slam of a lid!

I jumped the fence, threw open the grill, pulled the little guy out and ran. Then I called dispatch and they dealt with them. I'm not sure exactly what happened but I know they got at least a fine.

His whiskers were burned off and his lip was pretty burned.(His bottom lip. It is mainly healed now. It has been two weeks) But he is otherwise in perfect health.
The vet said he is approximately a two-three months old. Give or take.

I just wanted to share my lovely kitty with you!

**UPDATE**
For those of you who would like to know.... I called the police department and asked them what was going to happen to these men. The guy who actually put the cat on the grill got 90 days in jail and a fine of $750. The other guys basically got a slap on the wrist. But there you go.
Thanks everyone for the kind words!
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 5:34 PM
Replies (61-70):
CadincesMom
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 3:31 AM

I'm so glad that you were there to save that kitten...I'm glad that he is doing good and that he is healing properly...those men deserved a lot more than what they got

shawnda-downing
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 3:39 AM
They were charged and sentenced in 2 weeks? That is highly unlikely. I am glad you got a new kitten though.
okpondlady
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 3:40 AM

Poor baby!!!  Keep him in the house, they are maniacs!!

GaleJ
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 3:45 AM
I am so glad that the universe had you exactly where you needed to be to save the Cooper. I hope he will be an indoor cat and will be neutered.
GeekyMommyKate
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 3:46 AM
It may have been that is what they are trying for. My service is pretty shotty with where I live and with all the winds. But I am pretty sure I heard right.

Either way. I don't care. Something is being done.

Quoting shawnda-downing:

They were charged and sentenced in 2 weeks? That is highly unlikely. I am glad you got a new kitten though.

NanaMomo
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 3:49 AM
1 mom liked this
Poor kitty :(

I love your zelda poster btw :p
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shawnda-downing
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:51 AM
Oh, don't get me wrong, I am glad they are actually doing something. I am just hoping they are not telling you one thing,and doing another. The police are notorious for that here. It "helps" keep people calm. Bull crap!
Quoting GeekyMommyKate:It may have been that is what they are trying for. My service is pretty shotty with where I live and with all the winds. But I am pretty sure I heard right.

Either way. I don't care. Something is being done.

Quoting shawnda-downing:They were charged and sentenced in 2 weeks? That is highly unlikely. I am glad you got a new kitten though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:52 AM

I don't like cats at all, but that is horrible!

Okie-chick
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:54 AM
Poor kitty
MomOf3AngelBabe
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:56 AM

Oh he is too cute!! <3

We have kitties too. <3 So glad he has a good, loving home! <3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN