Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

it has to get to physical violence for this school to do anything*update*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies

last week my dd's teacher asked if i would mind helping out in the class,well today i get there and it was a halloween party,the school gets 2 weeks off after this friday. anyway so as im helping all the kids break off into groups (this is a freshman/sophmore class) but there was one girl by herself by the window,dd was a couple seats in front of her with her(dd's) friends. then who im assuming is the popular group started picking on the girl by herself,after about 5 minutes of them picking on her i ask the teacher if we're supposed to do something and the teacher said "not until it gets out of hand"....from what i was hearing it was getting out of hand so i guess until someone touches the other. well one of the girl from the popular group then said "why are you such a freaky goth? you live up the street in a nice house what do you have to be sad about" the girl by herself,slams her hands down on the desk stands up and yells "my fucking dad beats me bitch so shut the hell up!" the popular girl LAUGHS and says "oh yeah prove it" the girl that was by herself pulls the zipper of her jacket down showing her neck off and says "that little grey thing in my neck,is a pencil tip.my dad threw it at me because i asked for help on something"....one of the boys then said "yeah right you emo piece of shit you probably did it".....the goth girl then punched him in the face and knocked him out.....the teacher THEN called security,and the goth girl got suspended.......that whole scene upset me,i couldnt stay on campus anymore,dd said thats how they handle things there and its just bullshit!!!

im so angry right now

update:i called cps this morning,they said they'll check everything out.then i called the school board and told them everything that happened,it doesnt seem like they are going to do anything but i can hope

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:49 PM
2 moms liked this

I would take it to the school board, telling them everything you heard and saw.

suzanneyea
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:50 PM

You do not know these kids. The one girl is probably not the innocent victim you think she is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Quoting suzanneyea:

You do not know these kids. The one girl is probably not the innocent victim you think she is.

dd says that that is all they do,is pick on that girl during class,the girl never does anything

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I would take it to the school board, telling them everything you heard and saw.

im thinking about it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Even if you are right, that should NOT have gone so far.

Quoting suzanneyea:

suzanneyea
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Biut the goth girl took it to a physical level...sorry, name calling is not as bad as punching someone in the face.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Quoting suzanneyea:

Biut the goth girl took it to a physical level...sorry, name calling is not as bad as punching someone in the face.

and they pushed her to that point

thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldnt want my kids going to that school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Quoting thenameshailie:

I wouldnt want my kids going to that school

its the only high school in our district

suzanneyea
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:00 PM

That is like how abusve men say their wives pushed them to that point. Violence is never ok. Never justified.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting suzanneyea:

and they pushed her to that point

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN