Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DD's senior pictures Pic heavy ETA ETA my senior picture on pg. 3 ETA 2

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:27 AM
  • 122 Replies
1 mom liked this

ETA:  Thank you for the compliments on my daughter.  Yes she is a senior in high school and the last one at home.  I have a stepdaughter who is a senior in the Air Force Academy and a stepson who is married with a 7 month old baby boy named after his late Uncle Tasi.  No my daughter is not 18 yet.  She will be though on Monday.  :)

My dd is not wearing a jean shirt she is wearing a jean jacket.  My sister and niece helped to pick out her outfit.  I see nothing wrong with it.  

My dd does have a contagious spirit.  She goes for what she puts her mind to.  This year she is taking two classes per trimester in the morning and then taking the bus to a technical school to study cosmetology.  

She will also be doing wrestling for the third and final year.  Would have been four but she didn't do sports her freshmen year.  

I am proud of the young lady she is becoming.  

ETA 2 Again thank you for the compliments. Some of you I don't know where you are getting that my daughter is in her 20's to 30s!! Really WOW!! Not sure if I should be flattered or scared that she looks so mature to some of you. She is 17 at least until Monday :) Yes I did show her the post. She thanks everyone for their compliments and rolled her eyes and the negative comments. Yep she is a teenager lol. Also don't let the mature look fool you lol. The pictures where done as a favor from my sisters friend. She did our sister pictures with all four of us sisters. It was the first time in all our lives we where together. Same dad different mom. So we wanted to get some pictures done. She did my dd's pictures at the same time. No my dd did not have a bunch of clothes to change into. Some of you gave me food for thought so thank you for that. I am planning on taking some more of her in a more dressier but comfortable outfit. Maybe one of her outfits she wears to cosmetology. They are supposed to wear black bottoms and a white, grey, black, or mixture of those colors top. So since I was brave enough to post my senior pictures which pretty much got laughed at. :/ Who here is brave enough to share their senior pictures?
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zandrawilly
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Bump

Apgsteenmommy
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:34 AM

she is beautiful!

BasketballMama8
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:34 AM

aww she looks so happy :) congratulations on the upcoming graduation 

LittleBlueOwl
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:35 AM
1 mom liked this
beautiful! I bet she has a big personality. she just looks like she's one of those contagiously happy people.
susannah2000
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:39 AM

I guess the days of actually wearing nice clothes for a senior pic are gone.  You can take photos wearing grungy clothes anytime, but a senior pic is supposed to be special. These are taken at a very strange angle, like she is leaning way back but not falling over in the first two, and not a good expression in the third. However, this outfit is better than the "senior pics" I saw yesterday. They were better for Playboy. Girl was wearing a negligee type dress that ended at her hips,  and posing very suggestively.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Is this for her high school graduation?

PoisonEyeV
by _ on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Right? She looks way older than 18. lol

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

nicki1018
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Nice.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:45 AM
That's what I thought...
Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Right? She looks way older than 18. lol

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

justone_jen
by Gold Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 12:45 AM

She's pretty!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)