Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do not worry * A Christian post*

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:47 AM
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do Not Worry

22 Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear. 23 For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes. 24 Consider the ravens: They do not sow or reap, they have no storeroom or barn; yet God feeds them. And how much more valuable you are than birds! 25 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life[a]? 26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

Luke-12:22-26

GLYASDI

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamalynnsmith
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:50 AM

I keep tell my husband that. It is hard for him to not worry

Beautiful31mom
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:52 AM

Quoting mamalynnsmith:

It is hard not to worry.

GLYASDI

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:56 AM

Why don't you explain what you mean?

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting mamalynnsmith:

It is hard not to worry.

mamalynnsmith
by Silver Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:58 AM
1 mom liked this

He is a worry wart by nature. So not worring is hard for him. I think that is one of the many reasons God has brought the two of us together

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting mamalynnsmith:

It is hard not to worry.

Beautiful31mom
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:05 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why don't you explain what you mean?

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting mamalynnsmith:

It is hard not to worry.

What would you like for me to explain?

GLYASDI

fivegirls333
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:09 AM

feeling punished and leaps of faith = a frozen spirit and mind  ...my life feels like a battleground right now.  i am trying so desperately hard just to survive every day.  not feeling safe is a horrible way to live.  i simply cannot do "this life" by myself.  i spend most of my day praying for God's relief and God's peace.  i am so thankful for what He gets done every day...i however, cannot seem to get enough done.  i live my life...never feeling "enough" for anything or anyone.  blessings.

Megan11587
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:13 AM
I do not consider myself Christian, but this made me feel better this morning. Thanks.
Beautiful31mom
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Quoting fivegirls333:

feeling punished and leaps of faith = a frozen spirit and mind  ...my life feels like a battleground right now.  i am trying so desperately hard just to survive every day.  not feeling safe is a horrible way to live.  i simply cannot do "this life" by myself.  i spend most of my day praying for God's relief and God's peace.  i am so thankful for what He gets done every day...i however, cannot seem to get enough done.  i live my life...never feeling "enough" for anything or anyone.  blessings.

aww, I will be prayng for you! Just do the very best you can do and leave the rest to God. and you are enough! Don't forget that!

GLYASDI

Beautiful31mom
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:13 AM

Quoting Megan11587:

I do not consider myself Christian, but this made me feel better this morning. Thanks.

You are most welcome:)

GLYASDI

Beautiful31mom
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 6:15 AM

Quoting mamalynnsmith:

He is a worry wart by nature. So not worring is hard for him. I think that is one of the many reasons God has brought the two of us together

Quoting Beautiful31mom:

Quoting mamalynnsmith:

It is hard not to worry.

It is hard for me not to worry too. Sometimes you just need to give it to God, and that is hard to do sometimes too. But he knows he is there walking with you all the time.

GLYASDI

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN