Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you think of moms who have one kid yet...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 79 Replies

they constantly whine and complain of how hard it is? I mean whine as in every single day they are complaining not as in every once in a while. (one child who is not disabled in any way).

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 17, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2013 at 3:56 PM
I don't like complainers, period.
TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:00 PM
6 moms liked this

Some people have a really hard time handling only one kid....while others have no problems handling 5,7, or more.  Everyone is different.  The only thing that would concern me would be a parent who constantly whined about their one child, then started TTC a second one.

MamaRae85
by *you're on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:00 PM
5 moms liked this

I don't really think anything; parenting is harder for some than it is for others, and sometimes it's harder from one day to the next.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM

You know what? I used to think that they were just babies and should shut up. Then I realized that everyone has their limits and perhaps one child is all that mother can handle. 

I also know that some people like to whine and complain and that's just how they are.

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:01 PM
2 moms liked this
Nothing. Parenting your first child is WAY harder than when you have multiple kids. I feel for them!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momto2boys973
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this
To each his own. Some people have a harder time with one than others have with 5. I'm not in their shoes so how can I judge?
momma-flynn
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:02 PM
I don't know anyone IRL like that
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Nothing. I don't live in their shoes so I don't know how hard it IS for them. Everyone has different limits. I think having ONE was harder a lot of times than having two now.

CelestialSong
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I think that for them, it is hard. It's easy to get all condescending, but you can't really judge how difficult parenthood is for someone by the number of kids they have. Maybe you have 5 kids and no problems at all. That doesn't mean someone with only 1 has an easy time of it.

virgochild79
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I laugh. Try having 3. 1 was a breeze for me but everybody is different.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN