Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your SCARIEST production logo?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:43 PM
  • 3 Replies

You know those little logos that come on before or after a show or movie? Some of them are, well, very weird. In honor of Halloween coming in just two short weeks, I have created this post so you can answer this question: WHAT IS YOUR SCARIEST PRODUCTION LOGO?

I have three.

3. Wolf Films. This pretty much explains itself. Sometimes my husband stays up to watch late-night repeats of Law & Order. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and hear the end of the credits music. Then, AROOOOOO!!! That howl can be so freaky sometimes I get sleep maintenance insomnia from it.

2. Barney Home Video. Caught this one a while ago after hearing how petrifying it was. I figured, "ha, it can't be THAT bad, can it? It's Barney!" So to test this, I put in an old Barney tape, with all the lights turned out, after it was completely dark outside. The logo doesn't start out too bad. Then, Barney appears. Three words. THAT CREEPY SMILE. With those twinkly eyes of his, it's like he's staring into your soul! It's goddarn creepy!

1. Mohawk Productions. Found out about this one about five years ago, at the same time I discovered George Lopez had a sitcom on Nick@Nite. Now, everyone knows the joy of an ultrasound, and seeing your unborn baby for the first time. But this ruins. First, there's this loud "Hey!" Then the ultrasound picture appears, and this noisy drumbeat starts as the fetus begins kicking around jerkily and the logo forms. What's worse is that the drumbeat loops three times before finally ending in one version. What's scariest, though, is that right before the logo ends, the FETUS GIGGLES CREEPILY! Now, when George Lopez ends, it's a rush to change the channel in our house.

What logo do YOU think is the scariest?

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
katemckenzie
by Kate on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Lol, I've never found any of them creepy. 

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

THIS ONE. HANDS DOWN. AHHHHHH! THE NOISE!!!

CEG-PAT
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 5:27 PM
Please do not post pictures of logos.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured