Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help me help hellppppp!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

Mobile Photo

How do I fix these? I went day before yesterday and got them done and I've never had a issue before and now this?!!!

Eyebrow chaos!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
beco8627
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:03 AM
They're slightly on the thin side, but don't look horrendous... relax
llamaqueen
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:04 AM
Might just be me, but I think they look fine. You're beautiful btw.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:04 AM
But the right is like fat and choppy?

Quoting beco8627:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Oh thank you lol I think the right looks bad? Like short fat and choppy

Quoting llamaqueen:

Might just be me, but I think they look fine. You're beautiful btw.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:08 AM
I don't see a problem. Chillax
beco8627
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:08 AM
Nah, its not a noticeable difference...especially looking at your whole face in the top picture. You're going to notice because its you, and we always notice little flaws about ourselves that nobody else even thinks about noticing. I promise you look fine. There won't be a single person that's going to look at you and go "ew, what a fat choppy right eyebrow!" Lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting beco8627:

blessedtohave7
by Bahama Mama on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:11 AM
1 mom liked this
They look fine
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:11 AM
Ok it must be the twin pregnancy hormones raging lol! And the utter despair of my dh leaving for training! I keep like looking at them thinking I should like fox em but not much to fix lol

Quoting beco8627:

Nah, its not a noticeable difference...especially looking at your whole face in the top picture. You're going to notice because its you, and we always notice little flaws about ourselves that nobody else even thinks about noticing. I promise you look fine. There won't be a single person that's going to look at you and go "ew, what a fat choppy right eyebrow!" Lol!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting beco8627:

dlnimo
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:17 AM
I think they look fine! I had to read the comments to see what I was missing and I still see nothing wrong!
beco8627
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:17 AM
I wouldn't try to fix them. Because you may go a little far with the right, then feel like you now need to fix the left to match the right. Then before you know it, they are so thin that they're ruined! Lol. My mom did that many years ago and it got to the point where she could no longer get them to grow out thicker. If you didn't like the way the professional did them, then I would go to a different one (or the same one as previously, if this person was a new one) and get it done to your liking when its time to get them done again.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok it must be the twin pregnancy hormones raging lol! And the utter despair of my dh leaving for training! I keep like looking at them thinking I should like fox em but not much to fix lol

Quoting beco8627:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting beco8627:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured