Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

daily gratitude post

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:03 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

Today I'm grateful for the health of my daughter and myself, that I have a kind and healthy family, that I have lots of options for halloween for my daughter, we have a great community, our food programs, getting my papers done, have lots of time to get over the hump, detaching from people that don't serve me, the beautiful autumn leaves, crisp air and fog, that we can afford abundant food and a great little cozy shelter in a beautiful peaceful neighborhood, the great time we had today getting messy and rolling down hills, my clean house, that I'm almost half done this semester already!

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:16 AM
2 moms liked this
I'm thankful for Gods love. My beauty. My abilities. My loves. My lovely apartment. My job.
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:20 AM
1 mom liked this
That my grandmother is celebrating her 70th birthday this Sunday!
That my DD is doing so well in school.
That DS has all his appointments set and will hopefully have answers soon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelenia
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:31 AM
1 mom liked this
That Spirit has blessed me with the inner clarity and Peace I have longed for for most of my nearly 40 years, but only found the courage to ask for . .yesterday night.
llamaqueen
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I am grateful for all the many blessings in my life. I recently found a decent job and will be celebrating my son's first birthday on Saturday with my closest friends and family. I am often amazed at how lucky I am.
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I woke up this morning, my kids woke up this morning, & we are all healthy! And I have a job to go to & my kids' are getting a great education.

FutureSoccerM0m
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this

I too am grateful we all woke up this morning.  I had a horrible feeling last night which prevented me from falling asleep until after 3 am.

Quoting CampClan:

I woke up this morning, my kids woke up this morning, & we are all healthy! And I have a job to go to & my kids' are getting a great education.

Roxygurl
by Emerald Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 7:01 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm grateful my SO is coming home today. I'm grateful that I have a wonderful job that I love and that its Friday and I get 2 days off.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
drewby1
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for your post about gratitude, friend. It sure sounds like you've been blessed in so many ways! It's always good to pass along encouraging words -- keep enjoying the benefits of good health and family.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN