Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My df met up with one of his ex gfs...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 59 Replies

About 2.5 years ago and i am JUST finding out about this. 

We were having a lot of problems back then but i just dont understand why he would do that.. It appears from the messages i found, they were previously texting and had arranged to meet.

I feel so lost and betrayed 

he is a great guy and i love him very much but I am not sure where to go from here..

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Wendi2247
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:31 AM
1 mom liked this
Is your relationship good these days? If it is I would let it go. I've been through this and although it's very hard to move past you just have to find a way if you're in a good place now. Relationships are full of mistakes & hurt.

How did you find out? Are you sure he hasn't been talking to her since?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM
I'd be upset :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

that's fuckin dirty

MommyKir
by Kay on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:34 AM

where there any flirty messages after the time? if not perhaps he went and realised how much of a mistake it was and cut contact. I believe if something was going on they would have continued talking. If not and he cut ties, then that was it they met up caught up and it was said and done.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Quoting Wendi2247:

Is your relationship good these days? If it is I would let it go. I've been through this and although it's very hard to move past you just have to find a way if you're in a good place now. Relationships are full of mistakes & hurt.

How did you find out? Are you sure he hasn't been talking to her since?

Yes, everything has been great. He is amazing and he treats me so well. This is why i am so confused and hurt.. 

I found out because I went on his computer to find some pictures and his facebook was on and I dont know what got over me i just wen to his messages and i read them and i was so mad

It happend sooo long ago! and no, i know for sure they are not talking. He hasnt given me a reason to believe otherwise. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

that's fuckin dirty

It really is.

I am still trying to pull myself together...I feel so stupid because i JUST found out. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Quoting MommyKir:

where there any flirty messages after the time? if not perhaps he went and realised how much of a mistake it was and cut contact. I believe if something was going on they would have continued talking. If not and he cut ties, then that was it they met up caught up and it was said and done.

When i read them they were in a flirty tone but It could be just me, you know?

But they were texting each other prior to him sending her a messages asking her "Hey i thought we were supposed to hang out today" 

he promises me they didnt do anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

they do it when their self-esteem has gone to shit and need easy access to a dumbass that wants to reminisce.... maks it seem like they "still got game"

JackieGirl007
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Not even cool. I would be upset too.

amandacr1026
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 11:49 AM

it was 2.5 years ago... if he's been faithful since then whats the big deal? it was a long time ago.. let it go and don't let it ruin a good thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN