Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you make his lunch?

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM
  • 121 Replies

I have to confess I spoil my husband. I make his lunch for him every day.He may only go out for lunch once every month or 2. I even go as far as making him whatever he ask for. Today he took salmon roll ups..... Spinich tortilla, cream chese, baked salmon, black and green olives, tomatoes and arugula. He says that he doesn't have time to go out all the time. I think his male co-workers make fun of him, but he does not care.

Am I the only wife who does this?

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
xredstarsx
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:43 PM
Well I make him lunch but nothing fancy like you do. It's either leftovers or sandwiches.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SyllabaryBisque
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I doubt you're the only wife, but I know I don't do it. I work more hours than my husband does and do more work in those hours.

lUcKyLoVe22
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Nope, I never ever make his lunch.
luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Nope and last night I packed his sandwich in an Elmo sandwich baggy. I've even used princess lunch container lol

Mine is gone 15-16 hours a day, I think I can make his lunch for him.
EAzizM
by Erica on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:45 PM
He usually takes leftovers from the night before.
Brandyns87
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:46 PM

I did that when I wasn't even a wife. I didn't want my ex eating McDonalds for lunch everyday, and he wasn't going to pack his own lunch

suzanneyea
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:46 PM

My husband has a free cafeteria at work. But, I make all the food. If we are sitting around and he wants a snack, I make it. I do not like other people in my kitchen.

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Dh works from home....he gets breakfast, lunch and dinner daily... the only times he doesn't is if he is metting friends for lunch somewhere. He's very spoiled as he has worked from home for 14 years. LOL ..That boy knows he has it good ( his words actually).

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

bellasmom423
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Ha ha.... I think DH would draw the like with a princess lunch pail. Although, I did find a vintage R2D2 lunch pail and he rocks it all the time.

Quoting luckysevenwow:

Nope and last night I packed his sandwich in an Elmo sandwich baggy. I've even used princess lunch container lol

Mine is gone 15-16 hours a day, I think I can make his lunch for him.

Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:48 PM

DH comes home for lunch, so I cook for him.

On days when he has a flight I pack him a HUGE lunch with lots of little goodies because his days can stretch into 18 hour days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)