Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Bi-sexuals- hated if you do, hated if you DON'T.

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 46 Replies
4 moms liked this

A lot of people get the wrong idea about bi-sexuals, they're frowned upon the gay community (for being "confused") and frowned upon in the straight community (for being gay to begin with) and most bisexuals don't admit being bisexual for fear of these judgements. 

Be bi-sexual and proud!

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I hate the stigma I see on here about how bisexual men must fuck men behind their wife's back if they're married or that men can't be bisexual period, only gay.

gabenmikeysmom
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't hate bisexuals. . . IDC what consenting adults choose to do with each other once they close the bedroom door.
VinVanMom
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I like spaghetti and garlic bread personally. 

xredstarsx
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Bisexual and proud here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:00 PM
That's one of the shitty things about being any kind of polysexual. You're told you're a fake, etc. Plus, once you become committed to a relationship or married, you're apparently only allowed to identify one way. :/ I'm pansexual DFAB genderqueer, and my partner happens to have a penis. I have been told SO many times by the LGBT+ community that I don't belong anymore, that I'm wrong for trying, that I'm straight, that it's an insult for me to be active in LGBT+ things because I got married when others can't, and on and on and on.

Sigh.
BeAmour
by Tonya on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:00 PM
Interesting. I don't know if it's a regional thing but shit, everyone announces it here.
llamaqueen
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:01 PM
Agreed. I've never understood it. Especially about men not being able to be bisexual. It's ok for women but not men? What's up with the double standard?

Quoting Anonymous:

I hate the stigma I see on here about how bisexual men must fuck men behind their wife's back if they're married or that men can't be bisexual period, only gay.

Tatiana7
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:03 PM
I'm bisexual and happily married. Never felt looked down on or judged. But then...I don't care what people think of me.
AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:04 PM
This is why I don't tell anyone that I am. The one time I did, I was told I wasn't, because I am married to a man.
caito
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Yep.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)