Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O Tattooed Parents

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:53 PM
  • 143 Replies

If you have tattoos do you get alot of people saying negative things to you as a parent? I do.

if your not tattooed, how do you feel about them, are you one of those people who stare or look down on it? if so why?

Edited** Seems alot of you have them here are mine show yours!

Both have much more to be added. and these are right after we got done, i work at a tattoo shop so thats why they look so red they are fresh.

by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

People love to judge and talk down on others making themselves feel better. 

I personally dont care. I see a mom with tattoos i just think she is a fun person!

gumbeme06
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never had anyone ask me about my tattoos in a negative way just because I'm a mom..... I guess I've been lucky??

supermama322
by Kaylee on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM
2 moms liked this

I don't have any but my DH has a LOT.

He gets the odd dirty look and I'm sure there's assumptions made..But for the most part, people love to ask him about them and love that his are mostly all dedicated to our babies. No one has ever said anything negative to his face.

Jessicamarquez
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't get any nasty words but I'm not heavily tattooed just one on my wrist if seven birds so regardless I don't care normally my eyes are on my kid
jenesis509
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I see nothing wrong with tattoos I have a little one in a hidden spot want more but never got them I do stare at other people with tattoos but that cuz I'm looking at the tattoos themselves Lol usually when I like them
Delila12
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
No. Nobody says anything to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:56 PM
nope I get complemented on mine all the time
Lilfootmommy
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I,have one tattoo but few people have seen it cause its on my foot. Im getting another for christmas. I love tatyoos and hearing the meanings behind them
Erika_Wheeler09
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I get it all the damn time.

People asking why would i do that to myself, or telling me i need to be saved... etc. annoying

Quoting supermama322:

I don't have any but my DH has a LOT.

He gets the odd dirty look and I'm sure there's assumptions made..But for the most part, people love to ask him about them and love that his are mostly all dedicated to our babies. No one has ever said anything negative to his face.

saraface5383
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2013 at 1:56 PM
I have quite a few and they are visible and not once have I ever had any one say anything.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN