Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Christmas?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies
This year DS will be old enough to rip open some presents! What will you be getting your kids for Christmas? If your kids believe in Santa, what will he leave for them? How old are your children?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jabojoe
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:44 AM
Dd 15 will be getting Uggs, a North Face Denali jacket, clothes, and a few other small items, as well as a Michael Kors wristlet. Ds 11 will be getting video games, a 3ds xl, beats mixrs, clothes, and some other small items.
MommyKarma
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Well I just won a Thomas motorized trainset so that I have so far is his first present I have for Christmas. It will be a good mixture of anything car and monster truck related or from Disney Cars/Planes.

lenashark
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:52 AM

The big family gift as an in ground trampoline. My six year old son doesn't believe in santa, he believes in other magical things but not that one, he is getting a camera, a chemistry set, a teepee for his room, and some dressup costumes, in his stocking he's getting some legos. My daughter will be four months at that point, she is getting a wooden rocking horse, a doll, and a few small baby toys. They will also both get clothes and books. 

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Obviously, Dinosaur stuff lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilsirsmomma
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:54 AM
I have no idea. :( my 15 and 12 year old say they don't know. So, thinking of getting the ps4 and some games to start. For the baby, prob just toys appropriate for his age. (6 mos)
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Nothing. I don't really do Christmas and the child won't tell anything that she wants.

So.. Nothing. I'll buy her whatever she asks for after wards though. I'm thinking she will want new books. She's a book fiend.
PoisonEyeV
by ☆ No Ragrets ☆ on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:57 AM
3 moms liked this

Has he ever seen this? Brings back my childhood memories lol

Quoting 504bbymami:

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 2:00 AM
Yes lol. We recently found that on Netflix.

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Has he ever seen this? Brings back my childhood memories lol

Quoting 504bbymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:41 PM
I was thinking the same thing. I'm still trying to figure out what though.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

ds's bday is a month before xmas so waiting to see what he gets from everyone to start my xmas list. but one thing i am thinking about is a swingset/playground thing for the backyard...we'll see

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)