Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dirtiest room in the house. What is it?

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:58 AM
  • 101 Replies

Master bedroom. You can pick whatever description you prefer, disorgnized, cluttered, chaos. All of those describe our m bedroom. I'm pretty sure its because in our house all the bedrooms are upstairs, and we stay downstairs all day. So by the time we are done for the night and go up to bed, nobody feels like cleaning it.

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TnGsMomma
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:59 AM

Laundry room. 

PoisonEyeV
by _ on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:59 AM

Kitchen, always. It's the heart of our house...never stays clean.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Miss.MandyLynn
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:01 AM

my room lol

PrimalMom
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:03 AM

That just put my bedroom to shame. Mine is way worse than that lol. But that's a very gorgeous room! The link said room makeover, are you in the process of changing something?

Quoting Anonymous:

CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:04 AM

Right now, the master bedroom. We moved from a 1600 sq foot house to a house on base that just just around 1000 (although they claim it's 1200...BS lol. We have had to get rid of a lot of stuff, and we still have boxes of unpacked things that we don't have room for in the bedroom. I don't know what I'm going to do with it :/

armywifey26
by Krissy on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:05 AM
The playroom
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:07 AM

PrimalMom
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Same for us, well we didn't move on post but at our duty station now the townhouse is smaller than the house we just had. I think I just had most of our clutter outside in the garage in our last home. We've gotten rid of stuff and you can't tell one bit.
Quoting CrimsonRose01:

Right now, the master bedroom. We moved from a 1600 sq foot house to a house on base that just just around 1000 (although they claim it's 1200...BS lol. We have had to get rid of a lot of stuff, and we still have boxes of unpacked things that we don't have room for in the bedroom. I don't know what I'm going to do with it :/

want10more
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:09 AM
1 mom liked this

my daughter's room is the worst. she's such a slob, it's terrible. but she's had really bad behavioral issues, academic issues. NOW after much work she's such a joy to be around. she's happy, she's nice to her sibs, she's respectful, she doesn't lie, she's trustworthy, her grades have gone way up. too much to celebrate w/ her, to nag about her bedroom. yeah, sometimes i get her to clean it up. but sometimes ya just gotta pick ur battles. and right now i'm too concentrated on her being proud of herself, what she's acheived, than just be pissed about a slobby bedroom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)