Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dirtiest room in the house. What is it?

Posted by   + Show Post

Master bedroom. You can pick whatever description you prefer, disorgnized, cluttered, chaos. All of those describe our m bedroom. I'm pretty sure its because in our house all the bedrooms are upstairs, and we stay downstairs all day. So by the time we are done for the night and go up to bed, nobody feels like cleaning it.

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Replies (11-20):
KME3
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:12 AM
It's always my 5yo room... Tornado...
Summerlion1123
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Master bathroom. Its pretty bad right now. We have 1 1/2 other bathrooms that are more of a priority though, so it gets done last, and sometimes not at all ha.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:17 AM
My basement/ launder room. I suck at keeping up with laundry. I hate having to go downstairs and wash/dry and fold them to walk all the way up two flights of stairs to put them away.
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:42 AM

I've gotten to see a few of my friends homes who were lucky enough to live off base (although we don't have to worry about paying utilities, so maybe we are the lucky ones lol) and I always think to myself "Man, I'd have room for such and such if we had this house. I've gotten rid of several pieces of furniture, and there's more I need to get rid of. I've tried to de-clutter but most of the stuff in the boxes is stuff I don't want to get rid of (like my scrap-booking supplies, things like that) but I have no place to store them. 

Quoting PrimalMom:

Same for us, well we didn't move on post but at our duty station now the townhouse is smaller than the house we just had. I think I just had most of our clutter outside in the garage in our last home. We've gotten rid of stuff and you can't tell one bit.
Quoting CrimsonRose01:

Right now, the master bedroom. We moved from a 1600 sq foot house to a house on base that just just around 1000 (although they claim it's 1200...BS lol. We have had to get rid of a lot of stuff, and we still have boxes of unpacked things that we don't have room for in the bedroom. I don't know what I'm going to do with it :/

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:46 AM
My room. Laundry everywhere! I need to put it away, organize DSs shelves of clothes I folded but didn't divide in to piles.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thetrollcat
by Meow on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:51 AM

kitchen

laineysmum
by Silver Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:52 AM

Oh the master bedroom here too for sure..

It is always the last on the cleaning list so it usually falls right off, haha. 

AJsMom81507
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 4:57 AM

boiler room.

botticelli
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:00 AM

Mobile Photo

My son's play room. (Before)
botticelli
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:00 AM

Mobile Photo

After
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN