Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dirtiest room in the house. What is it?

Posted by   + Show Post

Master bedroom. You can pick whatever description you prefer, disorgnized, cluttered, chaos. All of those describe our m bedroom. I'm pretty sure its because in our house all the bedrooms are upstairs, and we stay downstairs all day. So by the time we are done for the night and go up to bed, nobody feels like cleaning it.

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Replies (21-30):
fairymom82
by Silver Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:04 AM
Probably my kitchen but simply because I am always cooking baking or something in there and doing dishes like 2-3 times a day. I hate my small kitchen it feels way too tiny for what I need to do in it.
Chirinos
by Silver Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:43 AM
The toy room and my boys bedroom they can never keep it clean.
AngelSinger
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:44 AM

My son's bedroom. 

Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 5:49 AM
Spare bedroom.. It is where all the things like ironing board clothes that don't have a home boxes suit cases. It is a room for everything that doesn't have a place. We have visitors coming in on Tuesday and Wednesday so I have to figure something out today :(
drowningmama
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 6:06 AM
Currently its my laundry room
zoegirlsmom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 6:46 AM

Teens' bathroom

Hanab818
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 6:48 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't really have one. The house is clean and organized by 8. Upstairs is always clean. But during the day the living room, which is also the play room. But they are only allowed 2 toys at a time.
2Sparrows4ever
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 6:50 AM
Thank you, I now know our sons room really isn't that bad :)

Is there a nice view behind the window?

Quoting Anonymous:

JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Oct. 19, 2013 at 6:54 AM

Laundry room. Its disorganized right now :/  Everywhere else is actually clean.

2m2t
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 7:08 AM
1 mom liked this
We don't have a dirty room in our house... The living room and kitchen get disorganized during the day but we clean up when the things seem to get bad (during the week-end we pick-up toys 2-3 times/day) and always both rooms have to be clean and organized in the evening. We do the beds every morning, each room has a laundry basket so dirty clothes are not allowed on the floor... it looks pretty good.
Unfortunately, my closets and cabinets are not quite as organized as I would love them to be (especially the tools shelves in the basement) but I plan to work on that today...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured