Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dirtiest room in the house. What is it?

Posted by   + Show Post

Master bedroom. You can pick whatever description you prefer, disorgnized, cluttered, chaos. All of those describe our m bedroom. I'm pretty sure its because in our house all the bedrooms are upstairs, and we stay downstairs all day. So by the time we are done for the night and go up to bed, nobody feels like cleaning it.

by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 3:58 AM
Replies (41-50):
maddiesmommy5
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Our DD's bedroom...I love her to pieces but she is a slob! We are so grateful for her door!

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:18 AM

My kids rooms.  They are the only one I don't clean.    I just grab their laundry baskets and shut the doors lol

readyforhim
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:19 AM
Its the messy kids bedroom, boys don't care whether clothes are hanging or in the hamper or if there are cups in their room, I have to go in there every other day and tell them to clean up.
The rest of the house is great, I do some cleaning each night after they are off to bed.
Lydlou02
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Bath/laundry room. It's got the catbox and piles of clothes. Not to mention I just dyed the tub blue doing my hair.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bright.Eyes
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Every room is spotless in my home, except my laundry room :p Clothes everywhere.

Marianne273
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM
My stepdaughters bedrooms. They are both sloppy. No matter how you help, teach them and show a good example how good and nice to have a clean room, still they will remain slob. Anyway I can't force them, they got used to it when they were with their mom. A mother should be the first one to teach their children esp daughters how good and what benefit they can get if they have a clean room. That's my opinion..
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:33 AM
The garage.
spastic_poodle
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM
"My room". It's an extra room in the basement that has turned into my closet. I'm terrible about throwing clothes around when I change. I keep the rest of the house clean and just shut the door to my room ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Every room is pretty tidy right now.  The floors, however, have not been mopped in I don't even want to say how long.  They need it bad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 19, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Every room is a disaster right now... DH and SD are like tornadoes and I went out last night to get groceries to come home to this... I was so annoyed that I put the food up and went to bed... This morning it's still like a bomb went off. Ugh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN