Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm sorry I may be a b**** but

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
I would not get up at 3,4 or 5 am to pack my husband a lunch or make him coffee. I would be more than happy to make something before bed and put it in the fridge for him and buy him a coffee at the quick stop. (Not physically but you know he could use my card)
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:29 AM
Bump
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:31 AM

My husband is a marine. He wakes up at ungodly hours for work. I tried when I was a newlywed... But I stopped that quickly. I don't see a point.

.Milfshake.
by SoNastySoRude on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:31 AM

that doesn't make you a bitch, you still have take care of the children, and need your energy. he's a big boy he can make his own lunch.

amanda.lyn
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I did for my ex. He still cheated on me, so um totally not worth it...
Dolce-Vita
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM
Yeah I won't either.
He's a big boy.
And I'm not his mother
BAMFSFW
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I don't think that's being a bitch at all. I wouldn't either, I want to sleep until my day taking care of three kids starts. He wouldn't want me to either though. His has his morning routine & he wouldn't want me up talking to him while he's trying to get out the house... it would be a distraction.

hip2it
by Silver Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:33 AM
Dh gets up at 3:30. I'm not getting up at 3:30. I'll have food put together in the fridge for a lunch and he can take it if he wants. He doesn't drink coffee.
Beauty91805
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Well, dh works overnight so he always has dinner before he leaves and likes to buy his coffee on his way to work. But..... if he did work that early, I wouldn't wake up to make him breakfast either because I have to be up at 6 to get ready for work.
tlcory
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I set the coffee pot for my DH and I make his lunch the night before.  

Mrs.Pedro
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 9:37 AM
Nine times out of ten I don't get to go to bed until the kids go to bed and I've had a shower, while my dh goes to bed hours before. So nope... I won't wake up that early either. It bugs me as it is that he wakes my kids up by just getting ready for work when they sleep hours longer when he doesn't. If I got up to cook that early they would be up too. Plus, I am not a morning person... I hate to get up and just get to cooking and all that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)