Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pregnant and...(moms with kiddos close in age)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
Freakin the fuck out. Dd is 13 months right now which means there will be less than a two year age difference.

I'm a SAHM and I spend every waking hour with my daughter, now I'm worried I have to divide that time with a newborn. Right now dd is really fighting bed times a d gets up usually once in the night. What if it's something she won't grow out of before I'm getting up every 2 hrs with a newborn.

How do these moms do it?

I'm also kind of sad that dd won't be the baby anymore, I feel like I'm totally screwing her over. I don't feel like in ready to have 2 children, so soon anyway. I was so excited when we found out we were pregnant the first time and while I am excited I feel totally burnt out just thinking about how hard it's going to be? Please someone tell me it's not that difficult to have 2 under 2.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2lexinmark
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I think it's easy, and more fun for all!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Really? My dd was an easy baby. Maybe I'll get lucky again. I just picture me ripping my hair out.

Quoting mommy2lexinmark:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a 5,3,1 and one on the way the 5 and 3 year old are 2 years 5 days apart.... The 3 and 1 year old are 2 years 4 months apart... The 1 and this baby will be 22 months apart.. And this momma is done!!!
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:25 PM
I felt like that as well...my oldest was 13 months when I got pregnant, and they are 23 months apart...

It was harder in some ways, and much easier than I imagined...and now that they're 3 and 5 I couldn't imagine it any different...they are best friends and I feel like my oldest would be missing so much in her life if her little sister wasn't around...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmrsas
by Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:26 PM
We have a 2,3,and 4 yr old plus one on the way! I'm so nervous but I know everything will work out
Josie_P
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a 2 year old, 1 year old, and 3 month old. Overall, it's easier than I expected.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:27 PM
It'll be hard but you can do it. By the time the baby gets here maybe your dd will sleep through the night.
scoleman828
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:28 PM
I had 3 under 2 for about a month. My ds was born aug 1st (4 weeks early) and my twins didn't turn 2 until aug 28th. It really wasn't too bad, but then again my twins have slept through the night consistently since about 6 months. I bet you'll be surprised how much more independent your LO will be 9 months (approximate of course) from now. You can do it mama! Congrats & good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Goodness you must have your hands full! I bet you are really organized and efficient. I worry I'm not cut out for it.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a 5,3,1 and one on the way the 5 and 3 year old are 2 years 5 days apart.... The 3 and 1 year old are 2 years 4 months apart... The 1 and this baby will be 22 months apart.. And this momma is done!!!
mommy2lexinmark
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM
my 1st was easy...my 2nd was the hardest...the rest have each gotten easier! My kids are 9, 7, 4, 3, 22 months and 4 1/2 months...it is always an event at our house.. .but with lots of fun and lots of love! my closest are 14 months apart, and the farthest apart are 33 months....I'm done now, and looking forward to them growing and getting out of diapers lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? My dd was an easy baby. Maybe I'll get lucky again. I just picture me ripping my hair out.

Quoting mommy2lexinmark:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN