Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My mom needs not to text when she is drunk 0.o

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
When she texts me while she is drunk, it just comes off wrong or funny. The other day, she was texting me about her husband picking up my girls for a concert. The 1st sentence she wrote was " Rick will hook up with Mara". Of course I was like WTF lol. Anyone ever get a drunk texts?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nelliesmommy
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:26 PM
I get drunk calls. My mom's an alcoholic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:28 PM
My mom is also an alcoholic. I had to learn to love her from a distance. We know not to call her or text her after 6pm.

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM
I have a friend and a bil that are alcoholics. I get lot of interesting calls and texts.
brandie1470
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Not lately. when df and I were still dating I texted him when I left a bar. He was working and cant use the phone at work. None of my texts were full words. There were a lot of letters and spaces. I also left 6 voice mails. 2 on purpose. I dont know what was up with the other 5. It was just me and my friend talking stupid to each other lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:31 PM
When my brother died, it was hard dealing with her. She would talk about killing herself ...

Quoting Anonymous:

I have a friend and a bil that are alcoholics. I get lot of interesting calls and texts.

ccnstanczak
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:31 PM

i get drunk calls and texts all night from my ex. i shut off my phone every night and just delete the messages in the morning.

nelliesmommy
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:31 PM
I can understand that. My mom wakes up drinking though and drinks all day. same here. I let her stay with me for a while but never again. She is with my brother now.

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom is also an alcoholic. I had to learn to love her from a distance. We know not to call her or text her after 6pm.

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Miss.MandyLynn
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 1:33 PM

lmfao no but i am ussually the drunk texter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)