Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

DH went to wake DD up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 240 Replies

this morning and she was all "I don't wanna get up" So, DH went to rip the covers off her and found her butt naked. She's 15. I don't know whether to burst into (more) uncontrollable laughter because she ran straight to her bathroom to hide and keeps turning absolutly bright red every 10 minutes, and can't even look DH in the eye (who ran out of the room himself when he realized what was going on) or sit her down and explain to her that while we still have to wake her up every morning because she can't be trusted to wake up to an alarm and actually get up, that she doesn't have the 'privliege' of sleeping naked.

In my house growing up, my mothers rules were that only she was the one with the right to sleep naked, walk around without pants, or with no bra, and myself and my sisters would get punished if we were caught trying to do the same thing. (Not severe punishment, we'd just be told to go to our rooms until we were ready to comply) so I've really got no idea what to think.

...But it was hilarious and I know that within a week either DH or DD will remember the look of horror on the other's face and just randomly start cracking up.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyAmaranth
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Lol

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM
21 moms liked this

I don't think that's funny. I feel bad for your kid. 

Ricanmami88
by Silver Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Lol oh lord they thought akward! U think she will sleep naked again or dh will pull off covers?
kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Poor girl.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Omg I would die if I were her! lol

Heisenberg
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM

I don't know where to start.

acook0331
by on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Wow.  My kids all sleep in pjs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM
6 moms liked this
Poor kid. Your supposed to always knock first. You can't just walk in her room. She's a teenager!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Probably not. I feel so bad for her!

Quoting Ricanmami88:

Lol oh lord they thought akward! U think she will sleep naked again or dh will pull off covers?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2013 at 11:43 PM

We did knock...3 seperate times. She was ignoring us or sleeping. No idea which one.

Quoting Anonymous:

Poor kid. Your supposed to always knock first. You can't just walk in her room. She's a teenager!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)