Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Explain This to Me

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:13 AM
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this

What is with the "Anonymous" replies all being from rude and negative women? What's wrong with you girls. Do you want you're children growing up to act so mean to people the way you do? Have you never been in another persons shoes where you didn't know what to do or couldn't make something work? Your whole life has been unicorns and rainbows. Really? I seriously doubt that. Why are people so damn judgemental. This is why I don't ask for advise anymore because I always get people saying that I'm living my life wrong and that's why bad things happen to me. What happened to "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all?" Take a step back and just stop. Stop before you make that next rude post under "Anonumous". I know we're not boys but grow some damn balls. At least if you're going to be rude have the nerve to use your profile.

by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Why does everyone think life is a damn disney movie? Look if you want to take advice from a cartoon bunny more power to yah but I live in the real world.
AllieReed
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this

You're in the wrong group for people to be nice. It should be for entertainment purposes only. People say things that most would never dream of saying in the real world & some do it just for a reaction.

sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:15 AM
6 moms liked this

1. Not everyone who posts anonymously is rude. 

2. Don't ask for advice unless you're prepared to hear ALL kinds of advice. Not everyone will agree with you, and what good is advice if it's a lie to make you feel better about yourself?

3. What difference does it make if someone uses their profile or goes anonymous? You still don't really know who they are. 

4. With this post, you're just asking for people to be mean under anonymous. Fair warning. 

kmjmlj
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:17 AM
I never use anonymous what's the point people don't know me from the next person. I don't how ever put my picture or my kids up though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tairy-Hesticles
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:19 AM
Askhole.
THBH13
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm not asking for lies or Disney movies ladies. I'm saying if you're not going to be helpful keep your mouth shut and move along. If I put something up asking for help I don't need smart ass, rude, judgemental comments about what I do with my life. HELP PEOPLE. Stop being so damn rude and STOP JUDGING PEOPLE. They ask for help not to be put down more.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol. Welcome to MC! :)

ymom3
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this
People are crazy. I love how most people hide behind the anonymous button.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Welome to Mom Confessions. That's how it is. You'll get used to it. I don't hide. I say what I want.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)