Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Very concerned

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Hi all, 

I'm new to this page and I came here seeking advice because I'm extremely concerned about my son, Harry. He's 7 years old and I've noticed that he's developed an obsession with his private parts (he calls it his weasel.) tonight I caught him playing with himself under the covers when I checked on him after putting him to bed. I don't know what could be bringing on this behavior but my husband and I are disgusted and worried. How can we make this stop? Has anyone ever dealt with this?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:54 AM
Replies (131-135):
4Littleflowers
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:55 PM
It's called MASTURBATION
Jamie1972
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Eh so what if it is judgemental and ignorant it's my opinion. 

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Jamie1972:

So what are you going to do when he's a teenager  and has wet dreams?

Masturbation is normal. If more people did it less uptight they would be. There's nothing sinful about exploring your body.  My boys didn't play with themselves til about 12. And  Now it's all about teaching them where to do it. Because frankly I really don't need nor want yo see my 14 & 12, yr olds with their hands down their pants. Just remind him while it's normal he needs to do it in prIvate. And not yank on it so hard that it's raw.

It is normal, but your comment about "if more people did it.." is judgmental and ignorant.

PinkButterfly66
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Troll harder.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Quoting katarina666:

If you talk to the family Pastor about it the boy will be traumatized! Way to go mama! Making a natural curiosity into a Sin is beyond repugnant.

She's right.  Don't make such a big thing about it.  OP, you sound really uptight.  You're not afraid of sex are you?

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

pop goes the weasel.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)