Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Very concerned

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Hi all, 

I'm new to this page and I came here seeking advice because I'm extremely concerned about my son, Harry. He's 7 years old and I've noticed that he's developed an obsession with his private parts (he calls it his weasel.) tonight I caught him playing with himself under the covers when I checked on him after putting him to bed. I don't know what could be bringing on this behavior but my husband and I are disgusted and worried. How can we make this stop? Has anyone ever dealt with this?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:54 AM
Replies (31-40):
Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:52 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sending this shit to the blog
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ReginaFultz:

You see... this is a good example of what I was talking about when it comes to morality being so loose in today's world. 

Terms like "weasel" are being laughingly thrown out there when in actuality this is a very serious matter.
I need for my son to know that is not a "weasel" or a "willy" that he has down there. It is a penis for procreation and urination and any use other than that is simple failing a sinful scepter angrily at the Lord.

When used properly these things are good but they are no laughing matter when used to pervert themselves in such a deep and traumatizing manner.  My sons know that if they ever fiddle with their devils wands and I find out about it (and believe me I will) there will be consequences.

They don't want to have to go in front of the congregation and recall the details of their dirty acts with me standing there staring at them again that much is for sure.  

How the hell did you have kids? Immaculate conception?

Don't sweat the petty things;Don't pet the sweaty things!

Ninjascreenname
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:53 AM
2 moms liked this
You're BSC

that means bat.shit.crazy. if you didn't know.

Quoting ReginaFultz:

You see... this is a good example of what I was talking about when it comes to morality being so loose in today's world. 

Terms like "weasel" are being laughingly thrown out there when in actuality this is a very serious matter.
I need for my son to know that is not a "weasel" or a "willy" that he has down there. It is a penis for procreation and urination and any use other than that is simple failing a sinful scepter angrily at the Lord.

When used properly these things are good but they are no laughing matter when used to pervert themselves in such a deep and traumatizing manner.  My sons know that if they ever fiddle with their devils wands and I find out about it (and believe me I will) there will be consequences.

They don't want to have to go in front of the congregation and recall the details of their dirty acts with me standing there staring at them again that much is for sure.  

bowribbonmama
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:53 AM
2 moms liked this
Because you don't sound psychotic or anything.

Quoting ReginaFultz:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:54 AM

He was playing with Mr. Weasel before you gave birth. He's hasn't been pure- ever.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting kymom23:

You have to soak Mr. Weasel in holy water and have him say 3 Hail Mary's, while spinning around clockwise with his fingers up both sides of his nose. That will make him stop doing it and he will be pure again......

Thanks for the advice. Anything is worth a shot if it makes him holy and pure again! :)

busymommy2013
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:54 AM
1 mom liked this
Um, really?? This is normal behavior. A pastor isn't going to be able to help him. All this is going to do is embarrass him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well we wouldn't be so upset but he's always talking about his weasel and it looked kinda raw when we gave him a bath tonight. I know kids get fascinated with this stuff when they're really little but this just seems a little too much. I'm going to speak to the family pastor about it in church tomorrow. 

sugarcrisp
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:54 AM

omg this shit is hilarious!

Quoting Anonymous:

Hi ReginaFultz, 

I couldn't agree more! If everybody parented the way you do the world wouldn't have worries such as ellisdee and maragiewanna. Praise the Good Lord Above.

busymommy2013
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:56 AM
I know right? Let human nature do its thing!

Quoting Sweet2413:

You are freaking CRAZY as the other lady! What the hell is wrong with yall??

Quoting ReginaFultz:

I had a similar problem with one of my youngest boys. 
It was very upsetting for me to know he abused himself in this manner and we had many talks about it.   It makes me angry to even to think about it.
Eventually I resorted to removing his bedroom door and taking his pillow and blankets away from him. I make it a point to sneak up when I am approaching his room and pop my head in on him unannounced to see what he is up to. 
So far this has worked for the last two years. We did have to have several talks at first about the perverse nature of what he was doing. I finally got him to understand how disturbingly shameful he was when he did this. 
No other sin so clearly effects the body as sexual sin does for sexual immorality goes against your own body. 

EmilyD83
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:56 AM

I can't get past the fact that his "name" is Harry and he is obsessed with his goods. Ha! 

purpleducky
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 3:58 AM
So you don't masturbate? Your husband doesn't? You don't have sex for pleasure? What denomination of Christian are you?

Quoting ReginaFultz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN