Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I owe you all quick explanation....

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:43 AM
  • 74 Replies
For my horrible attitude yesterday.

I feel like crap about the post I made about the wedding. I was pissed off Friday evening and it got even worse Saturday before the wedding.

The groom's mom had a heart attack Friday afternoon, and was in the ER during the rehearsal dinner. He's very close to his mom and was devastated. She had a stint put in Saturday morning. All the while, the bride was in full bridezilla mode and didn't act like she could care less about what her groom was going through.

My anger came out as pure bitchiness about the bride and everything single thing about the rehearsal Friday and then the wedding....

I'm not great at handling anger. I'm not angry that often, and when I am, I don't know how to express the real issue- so it usually comes out as petty and nitpicking. I tend to be pretty passive aggressive :(
I just felt horrible about that post and how out-of-character my behavior was....
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thefiregoddess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm saving my seat.
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM
I deserve that... I was completely out of line yesterday

Quoting thefiregoddess:

I'm saving my seat.
PoisonEyeV
by _ on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Ummmmmmmmmmmm...I missed it so I don't have a clue what happened. Regardless, I still like you :) 

The end.

Lori942
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this

I didn't get to read you post but we all have our moments.  Glad the Groom's mom is ok. 

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I was pissed at this girl and posted a really shitty post making fun of her wedding colors.

Yeah, I feel awful :(

Quoting PoisonEyeV:

Ummmmmmmmmmmm...I missed it so I don't have a clue what happened. Regardless, I still like you :) 

The end.

dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:48 AM
3 moms liked this
She's still in the hospital, but the surgery went well and they were able to hook her up to wifi so someone could walk around and skype the wedding to her!!! :)

Quoting Lori942:

I didn't get to read you post but we all have our moments.  Glad the Groom's mom is ok. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:49 AM
? Missed it I guess. You're not talking abojt the fat bridesmaid post are you? Only wedding related post I saw yesterday...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I have no clue who you are or what you're taking about
dawnnamarie
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Noooo!!! I was making fun of the colors this chick had picked out.

As soon as I calmed down and realized how awful I was being, I proofed it

Quoting Anonymous:

? Missed it I guess. You're not talking abojt the fat bridesmaid post are you? Only wedding related post I saw yesterday...
Jodee24
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Everyone has moments like that. I know a week before my period to stay away from everyone. Lol. And what a bitch for not caring about her grooms mom.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)