Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

would you marry again?

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:12 PM
  • 58 Replies
I would but just one more time..if you wouldn't why not?
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chirinos
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:15 PM
It would all depend on how much I love the guy and trust him. My ex husband cheated on me and our relationship was not good where I don't trust anyone right now.
KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:15 PM

i would love to get married again. I just wish I could meet someone. I don't ever want to go through a divorce again so I would hope that will be my last marriage.

Ilovepink1227
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:17 PM
I can understand that I've been cheated on too

Quoting Chirinos:

It would all depend on how much I love the guy and trust him. My ex husband cheated on me and our relationship was not good where I don't trust anyone right now.
mamalynnsmith
2 moms liked this
If i was to lose my husband. I would remain a widow the rest of my life. I have my true love. I dont need a man to complete me.besides that i would be afraid of them tring to take over take off with what my husband has worked so hard to provide
Ilovepink1227
I feel the same

Quoting KyliesMom5:

i would love to get married again. I just wish I could meet someone. I don't ever want to go through a divorce again so I would hope that will be my last marriage.

Linagma03
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:18 PM

I don't think so. I've been married 29.5 years and this is my second marriage. The only way that I'll be single again is when dh passes away.

lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Absolutely. I love being married. If something should happen to my dh I would hope to fall and love and marry again.

TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Sure. Maybe this time it would mean some thing to us both.
Ilovepink1227
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Wow congrats on that long

Quoting Linagma03:

I don't think so. I've been married 29.5 years and this is my second marriage. The only way that I'll be single again is when dh passes away.

method209
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:19 PM

This to a tea!!!

Quoting mamalynnsmith:

If i was to lose my husband. I would remain a widow the rest of my life. I have my true love. I dont need a man to complete me.besides that i would be afraid of them tring to take over take off with what my husband has worked so hard to provide

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)