Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

WWYD? sorry long

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I'm beyond irritated right now. Me and my husband both work outside the home. I work fulltime 5 days a week and he works 3 days one week and 4 days the next week. He makes $1000 bring home every 2 wks. I bring home $450-500 every 2 wks. We have never combined money and the reason is I have to beg him for money to get gas to go to work( I did that one time and won't do it again) we have 2 DD and I pay for groceries and dr visits and pretty much anything that entails them. But in the last 6 months he says either I give him $100 each paycheck or sex. If I do one then I hear about how I don't do the other and vice versa. If we go to the groceries he buys himself junkfood and I pay for.the actual groceries. Hes verbally abusive and I'm so mentally exhausted and at wits end. He says that he never does anything wrong and thays its me. My DD have even said they can't stand when I'm at work and hes here with them. He went and got 4 CC without asking or even talked to me about it and maxed them.out and says its my fault. Please no bashing I. Just wonder what you would go if your husband was like this.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Wow, I'm sorry. Your husband sounds like an ass..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

before or after I hid his body?

mojogirl
by RoseannRoseannadanna on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:24 PM

time to go

seriously

go

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:25 PM

leave. hands down. I would leave.

cjsix
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:29 PM
First of all that is NOT ok...it's abuse. Second do the cc have just his name on them??? If so I would do what I could to seperate from him till you figure out what is going on.Something has changed that he got 4 cc and is suddenly asking for either money or sex. He makes twice what you do and yet isn't helping financially with food or medical...what about rent/mortgage,utilities,etc...??? Do you have someone you can talk to confidentially...family,church,friend???
Missdameanor
by Not-a-felony on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:30 PM
The suckiest part about the CC debt is no matter whose name the card is in..you both are responsible for it as a married couple.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:33 PM
CPS was called twice because of him being verbally abusive and the last time I had to lie to the lady because he was standing right behind me breathing down my neck. The lady that came I talked to her later and asked about the traumatizing effects of divorce and she said that I'm hurting them more staying here I just can't do it anymore. Hes hurt me so bad I don't love him anymore I've only stayed because I didn't want to hurt my DD
Cheribomb
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:33 PM

i would leave.  no question about it. 

orchardmoma
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:33 PM

I would get some money saved up and then I would leave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:33 PM

He would no longer be my husband!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN