Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I just want it to be over

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I can't leave my husband because I need my doctor and there isn't a hospital in their town.(my parents) As soon as I give birth I am leaving. I just had to get it out.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
all2gethernow
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:33 PM
What's going on????
Missdameanor
by Not-a-felony on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:33 PM
So sorry doll...I wish you all the best!!
JamieBue38
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:35 PM

I had to read this several times to understand what you're saying.

I wish you and your baby the best of luck. Stay safe!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:36 PM
He's almost 25 but still acts like a kid. He tried to get me to have an abortion when I got pregnant and left me when I wouldn't and 4 days later fucked someone else. She was the one who told me. He tells me all the time he will never love me or our baby. The only reason I am here is bc I need my Dr. He does nothing. He works and plays video games. He won't have sex with me bc I'm pregnant. Tried to push me into adoption. Bullies me. He's just a shitty man.

Quoting all2gethernow:

What's going on????

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:38 PM

Wtf is going on mama? Are you ok?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:38 PM

My heart is with you.  Best wishes for you and baby. 

all2gethernow
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Wow. Where's your family? Friends? Anyone that can help you??? You need a support system.

Quoting Anonymous:

He's almost 25 but still acts like a kid. He tried to get me to have an abortion when I got pregnant and left me when I wouldn't and 4 days later fucked someone else. She was the one who told me. He tells me all the time he will never love me or our baby. The only reason I am here is bc I need my Dr. He does nothing. He works and plays video games. He won't have sex with me bc I'm pregnant. Tried to push me into adoption. Bullies me. He's just a shitty man.

Quoting all2gethernow:

What's going on????

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:39 PM

Wow, I'm sorry. You need to gtfo mama! When are you due? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting all2gethernow:

What's going on????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Beginning of December. I remind myself daily how much time I have left just so I don't lose it.

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Wow, I'm sorry. You need to gtfo mama! When are you due? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting all2gethernow:

What's going on????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:45 PM
Family is scattered but my parents are only a couple hours away and I stopped having friends when even after I got pregnant he wouldn't stop accusing me of having sex with everyone.

Quoting all2gethernow:

Wow. Where's your family? Friends? Anyone that can help you??? You need a support system.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting all2gethernow:

What's going on????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)