Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you help?

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:38 PM
  • 25 Replies
Say you were home alone , with your children, you see a frantic woman beating on your door saying he has a gun. You then see a man chasing her, would you open your door? Would you risk your life and your children's life for a stranger?
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Bump
Osstie
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM
3 moms liked this
No, I wouldn't. I'd call 911 though.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

No. I'd call 911 though. 

kaybayblee3
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:42 PM
1 mom liked this

That's a good question. Because who's to know that she is not part of the guy with the gun's plan to overtake your family and cause you harm. Or that he may shoot you and then get into your home? I'm always carrying so I think I might let her in but I honestly don't know

nicole.mazer
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:42 PM

This!! But if I didn't let her in, I'd definitely call 911.

Quoting kaybayblee3:

That's a good question. Because who's to know that she is not part of the guy with the gun's plan to overtake your family and cause you harm. Or that he may shoot you and then get into your home? I'm always carrying so I think I might let her in but I honestly don't know

isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Yea I agree, because he would obviously follow her into your home or even shoot your house up .

Quoting kaybayblee3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:43 PM

This happened to my MIL when my husband and his 2 brothers were kids, FIL was away at work. Turns out the man wasn't after her, and they wanted to rob her. They lived out in the middle of nowhere, 30 minutes from town.

TnGsMomma
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:43 PM
1 mom liked this

No, I'd call 911.  You can't trust anyone these days. 

Raeann11
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I would call 911 but I really not sure if I would or not. Can't say till it really happens. I could easily say no right know but really it could be different at the time.

isaiahbellamom
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 1:44 PM
Did she let them in what happened?

Quoting Anonymous:

This happened to my MIL when my husband and his 2 brothers were kids, FIL was away at work. Turns out the man wasn't after her, and they wanted to rob her. They lived out in the middle of nowhere, 30 minutes from town.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)