Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stfu about foodstamps!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
Do any of you anti foodstamp whiners ever stop and think about how foodstamps stimulate the economy, and how much of those funds are cycled back through the government via taxes? Personal taxes, corporate taxes, sales tax... Did you know that for every dollar of foodstamps spent, the economic stimulation is MORE than a dollar? By cutting the foodstamp program and making those "lowlife moochers" buy their own groceries, you would actually be hurting the economy.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:52 PM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Guurl please... I jus got off them . Not cuz i dont qualify cuz it seemed to hold me back.. Im 2 months off an wit that budget app on my baby daddies iphne i have groceries i jus so far so good but if yall need em yall need em while i had em i didnt feel tha need to say thanks and now i dnt feel tha need to bash its wateva
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

If FS cease to exist CM would cease to exist. I mean what else would all us wenches bitch about? 

oh wait. . .i'm sure we'd think of something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. You sound ghetto as hell. You buy that bread and bologna yo self guuurrll.

Quoting Anonymous:

Guurl please... I jus got off them . Not cuz i dont qualify cuz it seemed to hold me back.. Im 2 months off an wit that budget app on my baby daddies iphne i have groceries i jus so far so good but if yall need em yall need em while i had em i didnt feel tha need to say thanks and now i dnt feel tha need to bash its wateva

olivia_benson
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Do you realize you are perpetuating the talk of food stamps?

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG.

momof2boy2girl
by Valerie on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

If FS cease to exist CM would cease to exist. I mean what else would all us wenches bitch about? 

oh wait. . .i'm sure we'd think of something.

EIC, WIC, carseats, obese people, skinny people, medium sized people, area codes...

pregnant

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:58 PM
4 moms liked this
Education, it was hard for you, wasn't it?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:01 PM
Sur do and i fry that shit! Haha but on tha real spahgetti is on tha menu tonite an wen tha kids go ta sleep im bustin out tha arbor mist ..

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol. You sound ghetto as hell. You buy that bread and bologna yo self guuurrll.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)