Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LMAO I got deleted for THAT?!?!?!

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:44 PM
  • 14 Replies

Apparently I am now a liar.

I posted a link on FB WITH THE DISCLAIMER "The pic itself is a hoax, but contains a valid point."

No further explanation needed right???? Are people so stupid that I need to break something so simple down Barney style? LMFAO... instead of a friend of mine threw a fit when she ranted about me being a liar and I deleted her comment. Oh well, good riddance.

Would you delete someone for posting a hoax pic STATING that it is a hoax, but there is a valid point? I'm curious as to whether or not this is "normal" behavior.

by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:46 PM

What is the pic?

Anonymous
Post the pic?
Anonymous

someone on here commented that the post she opened killed her brain cells and that there should be a warning on the post...thing is title of the post was "I smoke Loud in 24k gold rap"

self explanatory right? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:47 PM
Pic
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:49 PM
I think any normal person wouldn't freak out over it.

Also, picture? :)
kdjdod081013
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:51 PM
2 moms liked this

And in comments I added "While crystal meth is unlikely to ever seem like pop rocks, that does not discount the value of teaching our children that drugs are dangerous, what to look for, and to be cautious. It could be very simple to make drugs appealing to children, and the danger lies in lack of education."

Quoting Anonymous:

What is the pic?

kdjdod081013
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM

LMAO you would think....

Quoting Anonymous:

someone on here commented that the post she opened killed her brain cells and that there should be a warning on the post...thing is title of the post was "I smoke Loud in 24k gold rap"

self explanatory right? 

The.Last.Rebel
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Pic? And I normally don't delete anybody except in cases where they're being extremely racist or whatever.

kdjdod081013
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Posted. Seriously though. I even elaborated the point I was conveying in comments.

Quoting HistoryNutty:

I think any normal person wouldn't freak out over it.

Also, picture? :)

kdjdod081013
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Posted. How does that make me a liar. I used a hoax pic, KNOWING, it was a hoax, to expound a point.

Quoting The.Last.Rebel:

Pic? And I normally don't delete anybody except in cases where they're being extremely racist or whatever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)