Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my life just came crashing down

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 141 Replies
Im posting anon because im embaressed and ashamed. Dh and i were going through a rough patch and decided to take a break. Well long story short we got back together. Everything was going great until 2 weeks ago. It started to hurt really bad everytime i went to the bathroom.i summed it up as a bladder infection. Started drinking cranberry juice but it wasnt getting any better.i waited ot out to see if it would stop and it didnt. Then 2 days ago i noticed a sore on the inside of my labia. I confronted dh because i hadnt slept with anyone during our break and from what he said he didnt either. Well he confessed he had sex with someone else. I was crushed. I have an appointment tomorrow but all my symptoms point to herpes. Ive never felt so low in my life. He didnt even have the decency to tell me so i could protect myself until he got checked. So now im probably stuck with this for life. He apologized begged me not to leave him but im so unsure. I guess this is a vent/asking for advice. I dont know what to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suzanneyea
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:50 PM
4 moms liked this

Try not to panc. Go to the doctor, take it one step at a time. I am so sorry. I would post anonymously too.

dubolis
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:51 PM

Wow. I am so sorry for you, babe. I wish I had something wise/encouraging to say, but I'm at a loss for words.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Hope and pray that it's something other than herpes and is treatable, switch to condoms only for at least six months because you need that amount of time to begin to rely on an HIV test that you had better get. Can't really say much against him because you were on a break, but he should have told you about having sex with someone else.
LilliesValley
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM
18 moms liked this
Break? You don't get those in marriage and even so I wouldn't assume it would be okay to bang someone else. If it did mean that I'd at least have the decency and respect for the person I married to tell them. So I'd say he doesn't respect you or your body, he cheated and I'd be done.

Break. Smdh. Fucking ridiculous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM
You could have a UTI and maybe a razor bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM
im so upset ive been with the same man for 5 years i never thought i would have to worry about stds. i keep looking up information and im 99% sure its herpes. never in my life would i think id be dealing with this.

Quoting suzanneyea:

Try not to panc. Go to the doctor, take it one step at a time. I am so sorry. I would post anonymously too.

Dreamly
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I would kill him
TrouserMouse
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry. I hope that isn't what it is. Even if it is, you will be okay.
Maks1mommy
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:53 PM
2 moms liked this

I would leave him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:53 PM
Thank you. Me too

Quoting dubolis:

Wow. I am so sorry for you, babe. I wish I had something wise/encouraging to say, but I'm at a loss for words.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)