Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a Disgusting Sick selfish Pig at the Airport

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies

This guy in the airport terminal who would NOT stop coughing....loud fucking obnoxious coughing he made barely an attempt to cover...after a while it gave me a headache....are you really that fucking stupid and inconsiderate you couldn't get some cough drops or SOMETHING to control that cough while in a crowded environment???!!!  Stupid fuck....then he got on the plane, and SAT IN FRONT OF ME!!!  and coughed his fucking way to new england...fucking selfish pig

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:01 PM

gross, that is so gross

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

some people cough due to Post Nasal Drip/Allergies etc.

cough dropped don't help.

turtlesquish23
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:02 PM
He's so selfish. How dare he cough!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Really? Give me a break. I get bronchitis every year and no amount of cough drops or cough syrup helps. Sounds like you are just as inconsiderate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:02 PM

yeah it was to the point i was super pissed on the plane, and thought about telling him if i get sick cuz of his ass, i'm going to find out the manifest destiny on the plane, find out who his ass is, and sue him for making me sick too...makes me shudder even thinking about it, and here it is, five days later, and i have a cough

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

gross, that is so gross

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:03 PM

I can't stand being around coughers and sneezers. All I can think is them spraying their germs all over me.

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah it was to the point i was super pissed on the plane, and thought about telling him if i get sick cuz of his ass, i'm going to find out the manifest destiny on the plane, find out who his ass is, and sue him for making me sick too...makes me shudder even thinking about it, and here it is, five days later, and i have a cough

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

gross, that is so gross

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:03 PM

no, inconsiderate was him NOT trying to stop or even cover it up  properly

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? Give me a break. I get bronchitis every year and no amount of cough drops or cough syrup helps. Sounds like you are just as inconsiderate.

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Sometimes the sound of people breathing makes me crazy too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:04 PM

and, i get bronchitis at least twice a year, and if i had to fly, you'd bet your ass i'd be doped up enough NOT to cough like this guy was...literally every 30 seconds he was hacking

Quoting Anonymous:

cutebaby06
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:04 PM

Oh man, seriously?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Pink.Sunshine.:

gross, that is so gross

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured