Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I POOPED my way from a size 18 to a 14 in 7 weeks :-)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies
3 moms liked this

Before each meal, I pig out on fiber...ground flax-seed, beans, homemade oil-free hummus, Metamucil (rec. dose only), spinach fruit smoothies, beef stew (I put the meat in DH's portion at the end).  Then, I chase that with a large glass of water and wait 30 min before eating my meal.  Then, I have little room in my stomach for the fattier stuff that I crave because fibrous food fluffs up bigger in your stomach when they mixed with water. This produces nice big dumps in the bathroom that scrape out my colon also helping to shrink my waistline. 

I'm sure that you have seen the the "drug" LIPOZENE advertised on tv or at Walmart.  It works, but it's a total ripoff because all it is a ground plant that acts like little sponges when swallowed with water to make you feel full.

ETA TMI WARNING: Dr. OZ says that if you are eating right that your stools will be long and form an "S" shape.  Look forward to these successful dumps!!!  Keep good novels on the back of toilet or maybe a Sodoku gal.  Also to aid in my weight loss and general health I take:

Trace mineral supplements

Muliti-vitamins that contain superfoods

Apple Cider Vinegar with mother (to raise my PH so that the water that I consume is properly absorbed.  Low PH = Dehydration regardless of how much you drink.  Dehydrated = Fat),

Raw Fresh Garlic

Two packets of gelatin (mixed into juice - this for beauty and bones - contains lots of collagen and 18 amino acids)

Seaweed (organic sushi roll paper)

Probiotics (the right healthy bacteria in your stomach can be as effective as gastric bypass see here )

I substitute coconut oil for any oil or butter in every recipe (medium chain fats burn belly fat).

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2ljh
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:41 AM
13 moms liked this
Ok, time for bed. I read that as "homemade oil-free humans."
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:42 AM
Yay I pooped my way down from a size 12 to a size 7. In less then two weeks. Not healthy to do btw. I have crohns though and can't help it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:43 AM

hummus! not humans!

Quoting mom2ljh:

mom2ljh
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:43 AM
Yes I know. I caught it. That's why it's time for bed. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

hummus! not humans!

Quoting mom2ljh:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:45 AM

Please give your recipes and exactly how you ate.  I might try it for a week and then eat regular and then go back to it from time to time.  I think long term would be harmful but I'm not a nutritionist.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:46 AM
3 moms liked this

So that's great, for a quick fix! But what do you do when you get down to the size you want to be? Do you know how to eat right? Because it can't be healthy to always do this, you have to know how to maintain your weight at some point. The reasons of why you were overweight are still going to be there won't they? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:48 AM

Sleep well!

Quoting mom2ljh:

Yes I know. I caught it. That's why it's time for bed. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

hummus! not humans!

Quoting mom2ljh:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:54 AM

I'm sorry to hear that.  My mother suffers from Crohn's Disease.  Her's was so bad when she was younger that she almost chose not to have children over it.  *Hugs*

Quoting Anonymous:

Yay I pooped my way down from a size 12 to a size 7. In less then two weeks. Not healthy to do btw. I have crohns though and can't help it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:58 AM

Why does everyone look for a quick fix? Eat right, and work out. 

At this rate, you are over eating, and only losing due to your excessive fiber intake. So when you get to your goal weight, you won't be able to maintain it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:07 AM

"Every party had a pooper that's why we invited you..."

Seriously, I'm still meeting my nutritional needs.  I'm overweight mostly from eating too much fat and protein, mostly dairy.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why does everyone look for a quick fix? Eat right, and work out. 

At this rate, you are over eating, and only losing due to your excessive fiber intake. So when you get to your goal weight, you won't be able to maintain it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)