Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update again EditPosted in the military moms group, no replies so help if you can

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
1 mom liked this
I was 13 weeks pregnant with twins.

Today I lost one. He/she was very small and less developed

I have a blood clot in between my uterus and placenta. I also have a blood pressure issue etc

My dilemma,

My fiancée is in the field until November 22. I need him to come home. I cannot do this alone right now I am on strict bed rest . No help etc.... I am not sure of there is anything that can get him home. If you have any suggestions please let me know. If I don't stay strict to my bed rest I could loose my other baby.

Edit:
I talked to his chaplain and fro ... They weren't helpful and I went to urgent care not my primary I don't have one right now, I do but I don't and urgent care said it isn't a redcross matter. Redcross said the same thing it's not me dying and I'm not family.

Also he is a marine

Stationed on camp pendleton
But in 29 palms field op
Sorry I didn't add this stuff earlier

Update.

My dad made some calls and my fiancée is on his way home.
For those of you that said I'm not important because I'm not married to him I get it that's why I posted this.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kris1stbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:43 AM
What branch is he?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:44 AM
2 moms liked this
Have a red cross message sent. Contact his chain of command.
Okie-chick
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:45 AM
He should be able to come home. Can you call him or text him? Anyone in the frg group help you?
sheramom4
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Red Cross message to where he is. Also contact the rear detachment of his unit. Ask for help until they can get him home.  For the Red Cross message you will need your doctor to verify the issue and the need for him to come home.

I am sorry for your loss.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:46 AM
I'm sorry. Maybe hire a "sitter" or "caregiver"
blue.chairs
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Red Cross. Or call the staff duty desk. I'd try the staff duty desk first. If they don't help you, Red Cross.
carebear10993
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:48 AM

It would be easier to answer if you post which branch. Did yo go to the doc? If so call red cross and they shoudl get him home.

Bonnie_
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Don't  you  have the # for your ombudsman  or  Army  or Marine wives club?     If  not  like the  others said  call the red cross... but  goinf  through  the ombudsman  is sometimes   more official   and faster.    My condolences  on  your loss.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:49 AM
Marine corps

Quoting kris1stbaby:

What branch is he?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 21, 2013 at 1:50 AM

If he was a husband, the Red Cross could get him home.  Just a boyfriend, I don't know, I think it has to be family. For an expected 27 weeks is out of the question anyway, that is over half a year..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)