Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

#who#thinks#hastags#are stupid?!?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Ok maybe I just don't get them. Does each word witna hastag go to twitter? I hate seeing this shit with every word or phrase. I mean seriously. ugh.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:03 PM
Replies (91-96):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 4:01 AM

I grounded DD and made her write a report on proper sentences and grammar when I saw her acting like a fool with text talk on twitter and instagram.

rfhsure
by beast mode on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:04 PM
I'm 21. I so t use fb or instagram, Bit pretty much everyone I know does. And
God, it is annoying. It think our mass produced narcissistic society is commonplace nowadays. Everyone feels so entitled and important they think everybody wants to hear every detail of their last meal or their current shit. I don't. Most people don't. Most people even complain a about their friends news feeds or constant instagram posts. So they post about it. Then they take a selfie, and put on instagram. But its fine if they do because theirs is actually important. Ugh. Get over yourselves, youth! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey, I am just thrilled others agree with my statement. I thought for sure I would get ripped a new one and didn't feel like dealing with it, so I went anon. It is honestly how I feel about twitter and especially Instagram. Not everyone who uses it is all about me! me! me!, but many are.

Quoting rfhsure:

YES. THANK YOU.

Quoting Anonymous:

Instagram is probably the most self centered and narcissistic social media site I have ever seen. Does anyone over the age of 22 even use it, and if so, aren't you ashamed of yourself? It seems like just a bunch of self centered mellennials taking awful "selfies" of themselves, trying to pretend they are celebrities, which they are NOT.

I LOL @ Instagram. #lame #posers #selfcentered #immature #toostupidforwords

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Totally! It's like- "Hi everyone! I just went to the dentist!" I mean, WHO CARES? LOL.

I blame it all on Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton and the like. Lol.

It's out of control at this point and it makes me wonder how much crazier it will get when our sons and daughters are young adults. Whoa.

Quoting rfhsure:

God, it is annoying. It think our mass produced narcissistic society is commonplace nowadays. Everyone feels so entitled and important they think everybody wants to hear every detail of their last meal or their current shit. I don't. Most people don't. Most people even complain a about their friends news feeds or constant instagram posts. So they post about it. Then they take a selfie, and put on instagram. But its fine if they do because theirs is actually important. Ugh. Get over yourselves, youth! Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Hey, I am just thrilled others agree with my statement. I thought for sure I would get ripped a new one and didn't feel like dealing with it, so I went anon. It is honestly how I feel about twitter and especially Instagram. Not everyone who uses it is all about me! me! me!, but many are.

Quoting rfhsure:

YES. THANK YOU.

Quoting Anonymous:

Instagram is probably the most self centered and narcissistic social media site I have ever seen. Does anyone over the age of 22 even use it, and if so, aren't you ashamed of yourself? It seems like just a bunch of self centered mellennials taking awful "selfies" of themselves, trying to pretend they are celebrities, which they are NOT.

rfhsure
by beast mode on Oct. 22, 2013 at 1:27 PM
I imagine it'll be something like:

Going to the store. lol

At the store #atthestore

Shopping at the store

In the checkout at the store #boredlol

On my home from the store #passengersseat (dramatic picture looking out the window)

Just got home from the store

Eating my lunch I got when I was at the store (picture of lunch) #food#yummmy#imanasshole

Taking a shit from my lunch earlier LOL (picture on toilet)

Quoting Anonymous:

Totally! It's like- "Hi everyone! I just went to the dentist!" I mean, WHO CARES? LOL.

It's out of control at this point and it makes me wonder how much crazier it will get when our sons and daughters are young adults. Whoa.

Quoting rfhsure:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rfhsure:

YES. THANK YOU.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2013 at 3:59 AM

Lol!

Quoting rfhsure:

I imagine it'll be something like:

Going to the store. lol

At the store #atthestore

Shopping at the store

In the checkout at the store #boredlol

On my home from the store #passengersseat (dramatic picture looking out the window)

Just got home from the store

Eating my lunch I got when I was at the store (picture of lunch) #food#yummmy#imanasshole

Taking a shit from my lunch earlier LOL (picture on toilet)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rfhsure:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting rfhsure:

YES. THANK YOU.

Quoting Anonymous:

crumpy_gat
by No. on Oct. 23, 2013 at 4:02 AM
They do serve a purpose but are overused for stupid shit and are annoying.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured