Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Document mistake

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

Yesterdai i signed a doc saying that my kid is eligible for dental care free, when he might not be i am facing charges. What to do, can i just go tomorrow and pay or is it too late?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:53 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:53 PM

BUMP!

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:53 PM

Just go in and talk to them about it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:54 PM

What if they have already sent the papers?

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

abecee
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Call them.

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Then call and get it straightened out. I am sure there is someone to talk to. 

Quoting Anonymous:

What if they have already sent the papers?

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

”Nonsense wakes up the brain cells. And it helps develop a sense of humor, which is awfully important in this day and age.” - Dr. Seuss. 

WifeyandMom71
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:57 PM

What do you mean you signed a paper saying he is eligible??  They should have told you if he is or not.  In my case, my kids get free dental because i have no insurance.  I  get charity care for that.  They look at my income and they tell me if they are eligible, or how much i have to pay.  So, how do you mean that you signed something saying he can get free dental??

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Well, i live in england so its free for kids under 18, but we use only private insurance and havent registered for public, as he is only 3 they didnt charge me, but i didnt mention that we havent registered for it

Quoting WifeyandMom71:

What do you mean you signed a paper saying he is eligible??  They should have told you if he is or not.  In my case, my kids get free dental because i have no insurance.  I  get charity care for that.  They look at my income and they tell me if they are eligible, or how much i have to pay.  So, how do you mean that you signed something saying he can get free dental??

WifeyandMom71
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Oh, i understand.  Why do you say they are pressing charges?

Quoting Anonymous:

Well, i live in england so its free for kids under 18, but we use only private insurance and havent registered for public, as he is only 3 they didnt charge me, but i didnt mention that we havent registered for it

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:05 PM

If i am not eligible they gonna charge me, i am not sure that we are since we didnt register for it

Quoting WifeyandMom71:

Oh, i understand.  Why do you say they are pressing charges?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)