Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is he going to leave me for his wife?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies

Poll

Question: In your opinion...Is he leaving me for her?

Options:

Once he leaves with her...He aint coming back

No. He will be back

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

I'm dating a man who is still married, but they are in a divorce. The divorce started back in June. Its being helped up because my boyfriend skipped parenting classes. He still hasn't taken them and he skipped them back in July. He also hasn't saw his daughter in 3 months, but 2 of those months the babies mom said he wasn't the dad. DNA proved otherwise. She sends him pics and videos and all that. He lets me read their conversations and hides nothing so i wasn't worried that he would go back to her. He claims he hates her, and would never go back to her in a million years. She loves him and wants him back. Claims she would do anything for him.

Now, she told him that she was taking baby to a zoo halloween event in a town 100 miles from where she lives.  287 miles from where we live. (we live 180 miles from her) She offered to drive here, pick him up (only him. and she would be leaving her boyfriend at home to) take him with them to the event, and bring him back. All in one day. He said he would rather the 3 of them go to the trunk or treat in a town about 30 miles from the town we live in. She agreed, and he bought tickets to the event. Even bought her ticket...He said that he wanted me to go, but he thinks it would be better for the baby if it was just the 3 of them.

He knows that she loves him (The last few days its been ALOT worse that she wants him back.) I kind of know in the back of my head that hes going to go back to her, but he swears that he never will and that he hates her, his family says the same thing. It will never happen. And when you read their FB conversations  it doesn't seem like they are trying to get back together (He always tells her no.) But this kinda concerns me.  TBH, If he goes back to her I wouldn't be too upset. If his daughter has the chance to have 1 happy family, and they think its worth a shot and 20 years of marriage counseling (believe me, its on the low side of what it woudl take for them to fix things) then why should I stop it?

Can anyone else justify why he would be doing this? Maybe he really thinks its best for his daughter? Idk.

His ex's exact words were

"She can come if she would like, but if she is there I would like Tyson to be able to attend also. If she doesn't come, Tyson won't come either" 

Talking to him about it will not do anything. I've tried and tried and he swears hes not going to leave me for her again.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babygirl4326
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:01 PM

BUMP!

ff-princess
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:02 PM

ah, the problems a rebound faces.  leave you for her *again*?  forget that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:05 PM

BUMP!

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:07 PM
I don't know....he seems like a douche bag.
zoo003
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Their divorce started in June, but when did the two of you start dating?  Was there cheating?  Quite honestly, there is no way we can tell you whether or not he will go back to his wife.   

km1970
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Who knows..I will say, blended families are hard. Let him get divorced and work out all issues with custody and child support..etc. If after it's all said and done, if you want to try to have a relationship with him, then go for it. At this point, there are so many loose ends, I wouldn't want to be in the middle of all of that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:10 PM

Quoting zoo003:

Their divorce started in June, but when did the two of you start dating?  Was there cheating?  Quite honestly, there is no way we can tell you whether or not he will go back to his wife.   

The end of September.

The cheating issue in their marriage is complicated. They both claim they never cheated, but both of them had trust issues so horribly bad that they had convinced themselves that the other was cheating. 

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this
That whole mess sounds like a train wreck. Have some self respect and walk away.
abecee
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:13 PM

You'd be much better off gettng out of this relationship now.  Trust trust trust without it no relationship will work

Okie-chick
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:15 PM
I agree

Quoting quickbooksworm:

That whole mess sounds like a train wreck. Have some self respect and walk away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN