Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So it is happening UPDATE 10/22/2013

I have posted in here about issues with my DH. 

Well he is leaving tomorrow and we dont know how long for. 

I cant do this anymore right now. 

I lost a GOOD job because of having to call off cuz he decided to check himself into the hospital. 

I have a new job now where i only work when the kids are in school. Once in awhile they might need me on a Sunday but ds6's den mother from cubscouts said she would watch both boys on that day. 

I cant do this. By the goddess i do love him but i cannot help him anymore. I cannot deal with the fighting and the flip flop. I cant handle in and out of the hospital. 

I told him and his grandmother agrees, for different reasons i am sure, that he needs to work on himself and he cannot do that while here. 

So he is leaving tomorrow. 

10/22/2013  UPDATE!

So dh left for a doctor's appt at 10am central time. He is currently waiting for the bus to show up at 2:50pm to take him to his grandmothers. 

He was telling me that he doesnt think this is a good idea. He feels like he is walking out on his family. I explained to him that he is not walking out. He will still be in contact with all 3 of us. I told him the door is not closing and that he can come back when he has his head clear. 

He told me that he has a feeling he is going to be down there and things are gonna be easier and he is not gonna wanna come back. 

I told him that, that is HIS choice but there is not going to be back and forth. 

He agreed

Update again 10/22/2013

Well DH is on the bus heading towards Milwakee, Wisconsin. 

UPDATE 10/23/2013

DH called him this morning and told me that he was at the hospital in Kentucky. He apparently had an anxiety attack. They released him a little bit late and he missed the bus. So they rerouted him and his grandmother is going to meet him in Atlanta Georgia at 11:30pm eastern time. and then drive back home to SC. 

UPDATE 10/24/2013

Well DH made it to Atlanta, Georgia. His grandmother picked him up and he is getting some much needed rest!

Grandpa, 
I love you. 
You are not of this earth no more
But i know your spirit is. 
You are with all of us forever more. 
No more tears shall fall from your eyes
No more pain you will ever feel. 
You are in my heart always and forever more. 
I love you more than words can express

Sept. 21, 1938 - Oct. 24, 2012

by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:16 PM
Replies (141-149):
camo.roo
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I think its funny how these hateful judging women have to hide behind an anonymous button. I hope you are holding up okay!!
camo.roo
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 6:35 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree!!!

Quoting vegaswife2011:

You're a fucking ass hole. 

Quoting Anonymous:

No your posts are interesting I think it's neat to hear about what happens in other people lives. The annoying part is it seems like your posting to get sympathy and seems like you think your life actually matters to strangers. Your posts are entertaining like a soap opera and the people are only replying to stay tuned in. People read your stuff and they are thankful that your life is not theirs.They are happy that they don't have to deal with that kind of drama. Reading your posts makes people feel good in all reality.

Take a look at 504 she is a pathetic mess even though she's so darn pretty. People might wish they could look like her but they are so happy that they aren't her.

Quoting mommysangelface:

again Ok ANON!

my posts are annoying yet YOU open them and read them.  lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Her posts are annoying. You don't know him and you're only hearing her side of the story.

Quoting Anonymous:

He is so fucking annoying. I don't get why you'd want to settle down or rely on someone who is such a mess. Not very smart on your end.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 6:42 PM
So.... I don't know the back story.... but I guess if this is what you wan, then this is good. Obviously, he needs to work on himself. And you need to focus on yourself and your kids. Hopefully, if he's a good man, he'll be able to come back... but if not, I can tell you'll be able to hold down the house regardless.

My ex broke up with me last year bc I was suicidal and depressed. Unfortunately, I was left to take care of ds on my own. Horrible situation really. Him leaving made me worse... but eventually, I started feeling better and realized I don't want/need him.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 23, 2013 at 7:10 PM
2 moms liked this

Right. Idiots..

Quoting camo.roo:

I think its funny how these hateful judging women have to hide behind an anonymous button. I hope you are holding up okay!!

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:26 PM

it isnt what i want. but he is not getting all the help he needs and he claims it is because he has to deal with the kids when he doesnt. He is a good man when he is stable.  He needs to get his head cleared and on straight. He has been in and out of the psych unit 4 times this year. When he calls my 23 month old a "fucking asshole" and then tells me he wants a divorce then i need to deal with shit differently then i have been. Even his psych doctor advised him to get away. 

I am very sorry that happened to you. Mental illness is a very scary thing. I am glad you were able to pull yourself back to your feet. I hope all is going good with you

Quoting Anonymous:

So.... I don't know the back story.... but I guess if this is what you wan, then this is good. Obviously, he needs to work on himself. And you need to focus on yourself and your kids. Hopefully, if he's a good man, he'll be able to come back... but if not, I can tell you'll be able to hold down the house regardless.

My ex broke up with me last year bc I was suicidal and depressed. Unfortunately, I was left to take care of ds on my own. Horrible situation really. Him leaving made me worse... but eventually, I started feeling better and realized I don't want/need him.

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:27 PM

im doing ok now. ive talked to him a few times and he actually sounds pretty good. 

Quoting camo.roo:

abecee
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:29 PM

I hope he gets the help he needs.

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:30 PM

lol. People just dont understand how mental illness can affect those who do not have that specific illness. It is very hard and when it is to the point where the person cannot make a decision on their own or help take care of their own kids, or even control their mouths to the point that the kids dont know how to act around that parent, well then something has to give

Quoting vegaswife2011:

Wow. There's way too many ass holes in this post. Sorry OP, ignore them. 

Quoting mommysangelface:

Im glad no one else has to deal with what i am dealing with. I talk about shit that happens cuz i dont have anyone to talk to about it. I wouldnt wish anything i have been through on anyone. 

You think its entertaining, good for you. Im happy something makes you happy,. Doesnt matter to me what you think. 

If you read my posts then you should know that by now. IDC. If no one posted in here and said anything oh well. I post cuz i can and it gets it off my chest. Deal with it

and BTW you did use the word annoying and now you say no.  lol

Quoting Anonymous:

No your posts are interesting I think it's neat to hear about what happens in other people lives. The annoying part is it seems like your posting to get sympathy and seems like you think your life actually matters to strangers. Your posts are entertaining like a soap opera and the people are only replying to stay tuned in. People read your stuff and they are thankful that your life is not theirs.They are happy that they don't have to deal with that kind of drama. Reading your posts makes people feel good in all reality.

Take a look at 504 she is a pathetic mess even though she's so darn pretty. People might wish they could look like her but they are so happy that they aren't her.

Quoting mommysangelface:

again Ok ANON!

my posts are annoying yet YOU open them and read them.  lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Her posts are annoying. You don't know him and you're only hearing her side of the story.

Quoting Anonymous:

He is so fucking annoying. I don't get why you'd want to settle down or rely on someone who is such a mess. Not very smart on your end.

mommysangelface
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 8:30 PM

thank you. i hope so as well

Quoting abecee:

I hope he gets the help he needs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN