Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Abortion's. I don't want to judge but....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 176 Replies
I don't think I could ever have one. If you had one. Why did you do it?????????????
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:10 AM
4 moms liked this
Ummm I wouldn't, unless I was deathly ill. And even then I would think about it
Punchyobuns
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:10 AM
9 moms liked this

I don't think I'd get an abortion, but I'd like the right to choose.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:11 AM
Yes. I was raped by two men.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:11 AM
I had 2 because it was the best option both times
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:12 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Yes. I was raped by two men.

I am sorry :(
KelleLynn
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't been in that situation, but I sure dont think I have the right to decide for anyone else either. I would hope that it would be a last resort and not a reflex reaction, its a life altering choice and you cant take it back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I NEVER thought I could either. But I got pregnant while I was asleep. No joke, it happened and I nearly killed him then and there. But I already had two kids, and I never blinked twice when I got pregnant before. But this time I broke down crying, sunk into an immediate and deep depression and thought about adoption. Then I realized that with working and two young babies that there was no way I could go through a pregnancy, even if I managed to keep my job through the pregnancy (I have super high risk pregnancies) it would drain me to the point of complete exhaustion.

As soon as I told him I suspected that he did it on purpose.

So I did something I never considered an option before that moment. I made what I thought was the best choice at the time for myself and my children. And I have regretted it ever since, I still refuse to try to have more children because I feel so guilty.
CrimsonRose01
by ~Cassandra~ on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:21 AM
4 moms liked this

I would get one if I was raped, if my life was in danger, or if there was something wrong with the fetus and it was not compatible with life, or would have a bad quality of life. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Why the hell were you sleeping with a guy who wouldn't support you and the baby if you got pregnant, particularly when u already had kids. Talk about irresponsible. This is why women need to raise their standards and leave the one nighters with scum to the hookers like it used to be. You're a WOMAN, not a whore. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I NEVER thought I could either. But I got pregnant while I was asleep. No joke, it happened and I nearly killed him then and there. But I already had two kids, and I never blinked twice when I got pregnant before. But this time I broke down crying, sunk into an immediate and deep depression and thought about adoption. Then I realized that with working and two young babies that there was no way I could go through a pregnancy, even if I managed to keep my job through the pregnancy (I have super high risk pregnancies) it would drain me to the point of complete exhaustion.

As soon as I told him I suspected that he did it on purpose.

So I did something I never considered an option before that moment. I made what I thought was the best choice at the time for myself and my children. And I have regretted it ever since, I still refuse to try to have more children because I feel so guilty.

TheDrsRose
by Bad♄Wolf on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:26 AM
1 mom liked this
I could and would never. No matter what. I would rather die. That being said, I respect it being an option for other women.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)