Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Abortion's. I don't want to judge but....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't think I could ever have one. If you had one. Why did you do it?????????????
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Replies (171-176):
LAXmom21
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2013 at 6:08 AM
She's a woman who's defending ALL women's rights to do what she feels is necessary.
YOU however need to get off your high horse and STOP judging people. She probably didn't know he was a douche until that night. Either way it's not your place to judge, unless of course you don't mind being judged yourself. People who live in glasses houses shouldn't throw stones.

Quoting Anonymous:

No mystery regarding the type of person you are! Good luck in life.

Quoting parentalrights1:

You're a cunt. Not a woman.

Slut shaming bitch

Quoting Anonymous:

Why the hell were you sleeping with a guy who wouldn't support you and the baby if you got pregnant, particularly when u already had kids. Talk about irresponsible. This is why women need to raise their standards and leave the one nighters with scum to the hookers like it used to be. You're a WOMAN, not a whore. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I NEVER thought I could either. But I got pregnant while I was asleep. No joke, it happened and I nearly killed him then and there. But I already had two kids, and I never blinked twice when I got pregnant before. But this time I broke down crying, sunk into an immediate and deep depression and thought about adoption. Then I realized that with working and two young babies that there was no way I could go through a pregnancy, even if I managed to keep my job through the pregnancy (I have super high risk pregnancies) it would drain me to the point of complete exhaustion.

As soon as I told him I suspected that he did it on purpose.

So I did something I never considered an option before that moment. I made what I thought was the best choice at the time for myself and my children. And I have regretted it ever since, I still refuse to try to have more children because I feel so guilty.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:16 PM

I don't live in a glass house. And I would never air my laundry online without expecting judgement. This post was meant to bait people into an abortion bickering. And there you have it. People need to stop looking at the Internet as a counseling session. It's the same as yelling at the top of the building, you're going to get backlash. And I prefer the air up here rather than the air as a bottom feeder, so no, I will not step down. 

And what you don't understand, is many people look at abortion as murder. If you can't see how someone would look at a murderer crossly, then I believe you're the one with the problem. 

Quoting LAXmom21:

She's a woman who's defending ALL women's rights to do what she feels is necessary.
YOU however need to get off your high horse and STOP judging people. She probably didn't know he was a douche until that night. Either way it's not your place to judge, unless of course you don't mind being judged yourself. People who live in glasses houses shouldn't throw stones.

Quoting Anonymous:

No mystery regarding the type of person you are! Good luck in life.

Quoting parentalrights1:

You're a cunt. Not a woman.

Slut shaming bitch

Quoting Anonymous:

Why the hell were you sleeping with a guy who wouldn't support you and the baby if you got pregnant, particularly when u already had kids. Talk about irresponsible. This is why women need to raise their standards and leave the one nighters with scum to the hookers like it used to be. You're a WOMAN, not a whore. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I NEVER thought I could either. But I got pregnant while I was asleep. No joke, it happened and I nearly killed him then and there. But I already had two kids, and I never blinked twice when I got pregnant before. But this time I broke down crying, sunk into an immediate and deep depression and thought about adoption. Then I realized that with working and two young babies that there was no way I could go through a pregnancy, even if I managed to keep my job through the pregnancy (I have super high risk pregnancies) it would drain me to the point of complete exhaustion.

So I did something I never considered an option before that moment. I made what I thought was the best choice at the time for myself and my children. And I have regretted it ever since, I still refuse to try to have more children because I feel so guilty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I see, murder was best. Okay. Sorry kiddo! Mommy doesn't have her career going yet, you've gotta die! 

You're sick, and you know it. 

Quoting tinybluemoon:

Really? I would of used the word haughty to discribe myself throughout this thread, considering I've openily admitted to some pretty unrighteous things. Are you sure you understand the meaning of self-righteous? Because it is definitely you among the two of us.

Oh, I have searched my soul so thoroughly I may have been Christopher Columbus in a previous life. My soul and I are good. I can sleep at night knowing I did the best for my child, something I wish some others would do more often.

Quoting Anonymous:

How funny, self-righteous is exactly what I would call you. I'm going to stop now because there is no where for this to go other than pure ugliness. I sincerely hope you do some soul searching. 

Quoting tinybluemoon:

And I judge women who let their own biological imperative get in the way of properly providing for their children. At least mine has a better basis than my own self righteousness, it's completely selfish,

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I never could, never have and never will. It's their choice but I will be honest it changes my opinion of the person ever so slightly.

I agree with you 100%

Anonymous
by Anonymous 47 on Oct. 23, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Because I was a single mom at the moment raising an 11 month old. I needed to be good mentally, emotionally and physically for my born son. I don't regret it.
Celtic_Dragon
by on Oct. 23, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Just because some enjoy sharing doesn't make you asking the question classy or appropriate.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Celtic_Dragon:

Not your business to ask.

Well obviously some people think so since they are sharing

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 27, 2013 at 11:43 PM
Far along in the pregnancy? No I know within a couple weeks if I am pregnant (I wasn't joking about having difficult pregnancies and it starts early) and I did it very quickly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Were you far?

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN